Nitecore MH20 or MH10 flashlight, which one do you choice?

Stephen2010

Newly Enlightened
Recently I want to get one new EDC flashlight. rechargeable is better choice. I choice the MH10 or MH20.

i am designer and engineer, always need the torch for work.

My friend had bought mh10 before, very good, but not Perfect. We usually put the torch in the pocket, the mh10 switch is too senstive, and it is usually too long in our pocket. so the flashlight can be bright at random, Then the battery may power off, can not last long time when need.

Now we see the Mh20 flashlight shorter than Mh10, very good for hold.

From the nitecore offical website, We see the switch have been changed into round, recessed around design, may have solveD the problems of sensitivity.

So guys, do you use the mh20 flashlight now? any problems?

Just now i search the mh20 in amazon, there is too less review about the mh20, the most is only 2 reviews(http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00V7YV5C0/?tag=cpf0b6-20). But in the listing, we see the seller's accessory may have problems before. The Wall adapter to USB may can not work very well in the other listings. I also open one question in this listing to check the details. Does anybody use this bundle before?

Another questions: from the nitecore website, We see the MH20 with 2600mah NL186 Battery can work 5hours and 45 minutes at middle mode? anybody have tested in your daily life? Really?

Really thank you

Last edited:

markr6

Flashaholic
Really liked the MH20, but I just sold mine here. Nothing wrong with it, I'm just a tint snob and didn't want a cool white. But the light looked so good I gave it a try.

I didn't even realize the switch was recessed. I would hardly call it that. But it did take a decent amount of pressure to activate. Much more than the Zebarlights I have. I don't think that would be a problem unless you're leaning against something. Nice beam, good mode spacing, easy UI. It's a winner.

Here it is with my SC600
MH20_SC600.jpg

markr6

Flashaholic
No problem. Also notice the nice deep carry clip on the MH20. It doesn't matter to me since it's too wide to put in any of my pockets, but still a nice feature.

markr6

Flashaholic
Don't forget about the logo not lining up with the button ;)

That bothered me at first. A really helpful dealer offered to check some stock and swap it out, but I sold it anyway before I heard back.

chuckhov

Enlightened
Mark,

My Ec21 doesn't line up either (a close cousin), but try as I may, no way I can see a problem at night. - Unless I'm not looking where it is pointed.

In the daytime - I'm just have it (without needing to look at it), ready for the night.

Perhaps it would be better to not put their name on it? - I don't think so.

Thanks,

-Chuck

kj75

Enlightened
For me, MH20. I prefer MH20's user interface over the MH10. Also the MH20 has better (instant) modes.
Maybe the MH10 feels better in the hand because of the smaller head and the length.

Last edited:

Stephen2010

Newly Enlightened
For me, MH20. I prefer MH20's user interface over the MH10. Also the MH12 has better (instant) modes.
Maybe the MH10 feels better in the hand because of the smaller head and the length.

Thank you, finally i choice the MH20 from that link, also get 10 dollars discount.

The price is a little higher than MH10, but i feel better than mh10, used very good, like it very much.

kj75

Enlightened
Nice "summer" picture Trevilux! :thumbsup:

I think all owners prever the MH20 over the MH10, so no doubt about this :)