• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

600th Email Subscribers Giveaway & Promotion

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Email Subscribers Giveaway & Promotion

Hi Guys!
I have reach 585 email subscribers! Thank you for your interest in my junk and always supporting me. If you have not subscribe to my email newsletter already just let me know if you want to be on it. This giveaway and promotion is for email subscribers only :). I will draw a winner for the giveaway when I hit 600 email subscribers :)

Please take this opportunity to give me any feedback you want. Good or bad I would love to hear it all.

Giveaway 1: SL2 U4 Dome on body section anode removed then safety orange plasti-dip with 4 layer for easy contrast night recognition, extra copper HS added, DriverVN2.

Giveaway 2: Free ShirtVN + Stickers :)

3 Promotion to place an order and get free appropriate batteries + Nitecore D4 charger & 15% off

Rules & Details:
Promotion are for new orders only and no other offer or combine discounts applies
Must be an email subscribes to participate
For giveaway please pick a number from 1-600 with your post. Will use Random.org to pick a winner.
The 3 promotion will start after I say
Fiat Lux :)
You can buy as many lights as you want for the Promotions
Promotion order must be greater than $100
Free shipping USA, but international participants must cover $15 shipping charges for Giveaway
For the giveaway I will draw two winner. The first person gets to pick. If a winner deny their gift I will select a new winner.

Last edited:

code2006

Newly Enlightened
600th Email Subscribers Giveaway & Promotion

Subscribed thank you :)

Last edited:

ThirstyTurtle

Flashlight Enthusiast
So you haven't said "Fiat Lux" but can we guess a number yet?

343 just in case!