• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Custom Silver Handmade 15mm Tritium Sphere Pendant

stateoftheart

Enlightened
Custom Silver Handmade 15mm Tritium Sphere Pendant

One of a kind Ice Blue 15mm tritium Silver Pendant.

Note that tritium spheres are not being sold by Bart anymore which makes this a rarity. I have worn this for over 2 years on and off and believe me it is protected. The glass is about 3mm thick unlike the thin tritium vials.
Looks awesome in clubs and at night finding your way around a dark room or reading under the bed sheets.
Grab it while you can.

List Date: 6/15/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Custom Silver Handmade 15mm Tritium Sphere Pendant
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $450.00

--------------------------------------
candlepowerforums

Last edited:

stateoftheart

Enlightened
Bump price drop 350 only reason I'm selling this is because I've gone back to wearing my LED neck light.

IMG_20150616_025437_zpsgac1itcv.jpg

IMG_20150616_024930_zps3wz0jtis.jpg

IMG_20150616_024803_zpsi8tlvlll.jpg

Last edited:

stateoftheart

Enlightened
Wow seriously no interest in this piece. Is it because of the photos. Don't be quiet I've just knocked 100US off my asking price the sphere was about 100US alone with shipping from Bart and you cant get them anymore. ....

If this was a Luce De Notte people would be falling over each other. Its better in my eyes you can wear it around your neck in custom silver one of a kind. Use it as a constant light source for finding the keyhole and other nighttime tasks.

Its a useful light source not only a fancy indicator like other tritium fobs.:sssh:

Last edited:

Supergreensol

Newly Enlightened
I would like to buy this from you. Please respond and let me know if its available. I can forward payment immediately!

Supergreensol

Newly Enlightened
Hey, replied once already about a month ago. I will take this! Please PM me! My account is too new to send you a PM directly or I would have already! Thanks!

KiloWatts

Newly Enlightened
It's pretty difficult for anyone to make a decision if there aren't any photos of the product.

stateoftheart

Enlightened
Hi the photos have been up there a number of times but every time this panjo thing refreshes it removes them. OK its sold pending funds thanks Supergreensol.

Also make a few more posts Supergreensol and you should be able to PM

Supergreensol

Newly Enlightened
Hi, do you have a paypal or something to forward payment to? The panjo link still has it listed at $450. Please let me know, thanks!

stateoftheart

Enlightened
I've sent you a pm if you can't see it please provide your email here or contact me on mine stateoftheartone AT yahoo.co.uk

Last edited:

stateoftheart

Enlightened
Think it was an 18mm so you scored there even the manufacturer doesn't make them anymore......

Last edited: