Any questions for Nichia ?

Dean1234

Newly Enlightened
Hi All,

Next week, I have a meeting with technical staff from Nichia visiting my workplace here in Australia.

So if anyone has any technical questions they want to ask Nichia please let me know and I will try and get answers.

My work actually manufacture Variable Message Signs and Traffic lanterns using Nichia LEDs but I should be able to put in a few questions related more to flashlight and general lighting without too many problems.

Regards,
Dean.

markr6

Flashaholic
Not really a question, but I am excited about the 219C 90CRI currently under development. If they have anything to say about that I would be interested to hear it!

SemiMan

Banned
Hi All,

Next week, I have a meeting with technical staff from Nichia visiting my workplace here in Australia.

So if anyone has any technical questions they want to ask Nichia please let me know and I will try and get answers.

My work actually manufacture Variable Message Signs and Traffic lanterns using Nichia LEDs but I should be able to put in a few questions related more to flashlight and general lighting without too many problems.

Regards,
Dean.

You must work for Data Signs?

My questions for them are all non-technical .... like when will they have proper worldwide distribution, even for their OEM customers, so we don't have to go through the pain of ordering samples from them? ...... or when they will stop acting so bloody arrogant :)

louie

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm only a casual user, but love the 219 series. Any thought to high CRI replacements for other footprints like XML?

KeepingItLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not really a question, but I am excited about the Nichia 219C 90CRI currently under development. If they have anything to say about that I would be interested to hear it!

I second this. What, if anything, is happening with this?

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anything to report?

Hi All,

Regards,
Dean.

markr6

Flashaholic
I recently tried a Noctigon M43 w/ Nichia 219C. CRI at 80 was totally fine, but the 5000K didn't seem like 5000K. IT was much warmer than I expected. I didn't like it. But you probably know how picky I am :)

I should have kept the 219B, 5000K M43vn version I had. That thing was WHITE.