Bushnell Led Flashlight TRKR 1200 Lumen ANSI now featuring Cree MK-R Led ?

utlgoa

Enlightened
My Jaw dropped when I saw a Cree Four Die LED in a Bushnell Flashlight being sold for $49.00 at a local Walmart. It can't be an MC-E because they were only good for 500 Lumen, if I'm correct. So it must be an MK-R.

Anyone else seen the Bushnell TRKR in person ?

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
as an experiment I bought this very light. The emitter is indeed an old MC-E. The artifacts of the 4 die pattern are awful. At no distance do they disappear. The multi color LEDs are indeed pleasantly bright. This MC-E is not kicking out 1000 lumens though Id say high 700 lumen range at best. The switch on the light is awful youve gotta click through every setting every time. It does indeed throw above average but should be throwing above average for a light in its size class. Folks if you occasionally scan the light section at your local Wal Mart pass this light right on by.

insanefred

Enlightened
as an experiment I bought this very light. The emitter is indeed an old MC-E. The artifacts of the 4 die pattern are awful. At no distance do they disappear. The multi color LEDs are indeed pleasantly bright. This MC-E is not kicking out 1000 lumens though Id say high 700 lumen range at best. The switch on the light is awful youve gotta click through every setting every time. It does indeed throw above average but should be throwing above average for a light in its size class. Folks if you occasionally scan the light section at your local Wal Mart pass this light right on by.

Burn it with fire! I hate that so much!

utlgoa

Enlightened
Can't be any easy white.....Cree said the easy white MCE only puts out 751 lumen

utlgoa

Enlightened
I now think it's an HP50 Led due to the actual color of the led.

The only reason it's putting out 1200 lumens ANSI is because its underpowered.

utlgoa

Enlightened
Can't wait for Bushnell to start selling a de-domed XP-L flashlight powered by two CR123's at Walmart for $40.00 bucks....

utlgoa

Enlightened
Back to the TRKR...compare the Led in the Bushnell to the Nitrcore EA81....they look the same to me.

Cloudgamerx

Newly Enlightened

I purchased this lantern after having considering other lanterns that were being sold. It has a very nice finish to it. It was a very nice looking lantern. I needed one that emmited 1000 lumens and had a knob so that I could adjust the light. There was an Ozark a trail lantern that had the same features but only emitted 500 lumens. It was 10.00 less so I thought I'd pay a little more to get 500 more lumens. I am satisfied with this purchase. It emits a soft white light which I liked a lot more than the sharp yellowish light that my Might d light emitted. This lantern has been very durable. I have had no issue with it. The knob did get stuck at one point but a quick hard turn resolved that issue. It does take 4 D batteries which could be expensive but overall, I am very satisfied with it. For further info please check out my review on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRb9eHYprmk