Non-flammable headlight

Gizer

Newly Enlightened
Hello everyone! I'm in search for a modern flashlight for work in the coal mines. Need about 10-15 of those, they have to be:
- As much cold in temperature production as possible.
- Powerfull beam, min. 5m vision of smoggy enviroment, but not blinding for humans.

Please, drop me some info for models, or where to search. I tried googling it, but looks like nothing of good quality is present here.

D6859

Enlightened
Hello everyone! I'm in search for a modern flashlight for work in the coal mines. Need about 10-15 of those, they have to be:
- As much cold in temperature production as possible.
- Powerfull beam, min. 5m vision of smoggy enviroment, but not blinding for humans.

Please, drop me some info for models, or where to search. I tried googling it, but looks like nothing of good quality is present here.

I'm not sure, but you might be interested in Nightstick's Instrinsically Safe series. They are highly tested and certified for use in hazardous environments (coal mines with gas and coal dust in the air might be such?).

I think most of the quality headlamps will work in low temperature even though they don't have specific 'cold protection'. LED's work better in cold temperature so the wekaes link in the chain is usually the battery.

Gizer

Newly Enlightened
D6859, thanks a lot! HiVis body, i think that's it. Will study it and ask boss to purchase those.

D6859

Enlightened
D6859, thanks a lot! HiVis body, i think that's it. Will study it and ask boss to purchase those.

Don't thank me. Thank Subwoofer :)

I thought those lights were really expensive, but it seems you can get one with less than $50.