Help, Nitecore light need fixing

glockboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
My neighbor (a lady) ask me to take a look at her light, Nitecore EA4.
The light is dim, all mode is dim, I put my Eneloops in it, still dim.
The part inside the tailcap is broke off from the tailcap, so I put my EA4 tailcap on her light, it still dim.
Do you know where I can sent the light to be fix?
Thanks

Overclocker

Flashlight Enthusiast
strobe still works but just dim like moonlight dim? if so then i've seen this problem before. just send back to nitecore for repair

actually the LED just needs to be reflowed but getting to it isn't a trivial task to say the least

NitecoreStore

Enlightened
strobe still works but just dim like moonlight dim? if so then i've seen this problem before. just send back to nitecore for repair

actually the LED just needs to be reflowed but getting to it isn't a trivial task to say the least

Sorry about the light issue. Does the lady still have the contact information for the seller?

If she cannot reach the seller, please email [email protected] with the serial number (You can locate it near the head of the light), they shall direct you to the right dealer to handle the warranty service.

glockboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
You're right.

strobe still works but just dim like moonlight dim?

She don't even remember where or how she got the light.
Thank you for the info, I'm sending Nitecore an email.

Sorry about the light issue. Does the lady still have the contact information for the seller?

If she cannot reach the seller, please email [email protected] with the serial number (You can locate it near the head of the light), they shall direct you to the right dealer to handle the warranty service.

glockboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yahoo mail say "The email account that you tried to reach does not exist."