Any demand for incan MagLite stuff any more?

Nomad

Enlightened
Hey folks, while going through some boxes, I found my old Maglite stuff, metal reflectors, ceramic bulb holders, mostly in completed hosts. I need money, can't afford to feed incans or replace lithium or ni-mh batteries. So I wanted to know, before I took some of my very short time to really figure what I have here and list it on the marketplace. Right before the holidays, money is (as usual since the ex and I split) super tight, so I definitely have incentive to do it, IF this is stuff that people still want.
I'm not selling anything in this post, and won't entertain offers here, this is the general discussion group and I want to stay within the allowable topics.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would venture to someone would want it. I feel there is still a strong Mag following. Now as for the incan stuff, you never know.

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Yeah, I think you should post it. I think someone will want it. A couple of years ago I came across a small box of spare Pelican light parts that I hadn't seen in a while and I was really happy to find it.

Timothybil

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you have lights with the ceramic bipin sockets and bulbs to match, I know some of the members here would be interested. Maybe just hop over to the Incan thread and list a few of the things you have, esp. the misc items. If there is enough interest you could then take the time to list everything in the sales app.

WalkIntoTheLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
You never know the crap that some people will buy. You may as well try to sell it. Just don't spend more on shipping than what you get for it.

chillinn

Flashlight Enthusiast
I use my Solitaire often, with 3.2v and MiniMag bulbs. Love it. Without success, I have been looking to find a metal reflector and ceramic bipin base. PM me, I will buy.