Arc-RGB: in stock
Arc-AA: out of stock, 1 week to more stock
LSH-S: in stock
LSH-P: out of stock, 4 weeks
LSHF-P: out of stock, 4 weeks
LSL-S/P: discontinued
Arc4+: out of stock, 4 weeks
Arc4: yet to take any orders, 5 weeks

Stock is low because of Christmas, the Arc4 production taxing our resources, increased demand due to TV, radio and magazine communication, etc.

My apologies for the delay. We are working long hours to get you stock and I also hired another tech on the production floor.

Peter

bigred

Newly Enlightened
Peter, does this mean that those who pre-ordered the Arc4+ will not get the light for at least four weeks, or are you not taking any more pre-orders for four weeks?

jtice

Flashaholic
So, does this mean , if I order a Arc4 this weekend,,, in 4 weeks I will be getting a Run # 2 Arc4? With knurling?
Is it still possible to get one without knurling?

I want knurling really, but I was hoping to get a non knurled one also. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Did I miss out on those sence I didnt preorder?

BobG

Newly Enlightened
Bigred,

I think that Arc will ship the pre-ordered Arc4+ lights as soon as they build them. I think the 4-week moratorium indicates that there are no more pre-orders/backorders being taken. Arc will probably try to build an inventory of Arc4+ lights so that when they begin to accept orders again they can ship them immediately out of existing stock. Just my guess.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
jtice, it is hard to say. The 4 weeks is the maximum time I think the current back orders would have to wait. That means that 4 weeks is when we would hope to start filling orders that arrive after this point. We will be shipping more back orders this coming week but most orders will require more time.

Again, my apologies for the delays.

Peter

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
carmel said:
By the look of the Arc manufacturing situation, I'd say the Arc5 is a long way off. . . .

carmel

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep. I think I came to that conclusion in another post somewhere.

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
Peter,

I hope you joke /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif
My eyes will not be able to wait 4 more weeks to see my arc4+ !
Do you treat the orders in the order of arrival ? How much think you of being able to dispatch this week ?
Please Peter I dream every night of it, so if only I could be lucky for once /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif
But if it is needed I could be patient, thank you to have informed us. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

JohnJ80

Enlightened
Well, there's a pony in there somewhere.... This means that Arc is being successful and that means that they can proper and grow and be with us for a long time. All in all, this is a good problem to have.

Kudos also to Peter for being so straight up about the situation. My bet is too that he will beat that date and surprise us on the upside.

J.

_mike_

Flashlight Enthusiast
I totally agree with JohnJ80. Better to have delays because of business being good and busy, than having no-business problems.

This is a good sign!

Mike

coyote

Flashlight Enthusiast
patience is a vitue, i'm told.

we must learn to wait....

besides folks, are you all saying you have no other lights to hold you over till the Arc4+ arrives?

chiaroscuro

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
coyote said:
patience is a virtue, i'm told.

we must learn to wait....

[/ QUOTE ]

put me down for at least 2 of the 7 deadly sins while I await my 4+.
mea maxima culpa. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif

fuelblender

Enlightened
Thanks for the stock update Peter; just placed an order for 2 ARC LSH-S EDC's. One for me, one as a gift. The included pouches and the 2XAA battery packs make for a good promotion! Get `em while they're hot fellow CPFers! When they're gone, they're gone. These EDC's may be hard to find someday.

Cyclops942

Flashlight Enthusiast
Somewhere in the vicinity of Phoenix, Arizona, USA
I got to order my Arc4+ in January. It was scheduled for March. If I get the shipping notice by March 31, I don't have any room to gripe. (And if I get it on April 1, I'll be afraid it's an April Fools' Day joke!)

Thanks, Peter, for sticking to your quality standards, and congratulations on the demand outstripping your current ability to create supply!

(Now when is the Arc75rev3 shipping?)

snakebite

Flashlight Enthusiast
you forgot seconds.
well you have 2 less to sell now.
gotta get them when they show up!

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
looks like johnj80 was correct...another batch of arc4+ lights has been shipped out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Likebright

Enlightened
Peter,
Thanks for keeping us informed.
Mike /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleepy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleepy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleepy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.