What happened to Dereelight?

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
+

Yes they have upgradability and most light basis covered,, but just seems they've disappeared.
Still dig my DBS & CL1H versions

Alan at Dereelight was always good to deal with.
hmm???

Last edited:

m4a1usr

Enlightened
Not sure by what you mean "disappeared"? Their web site is still up and they seem to be selling products. I bought several of their 3 mode pills for the Xsearcher last year since its about the only 3 mode buck/booster driver left with a decent current rating and goes up to 12v input. Spendy but at least its available.

Are you referring to them being relevant in todays market?

davyro

Enlightened
I've got a new javelin arriving at my house tomorrow,the reason I'm getting it is to make a nice little thrower edc light.I've had the original edc light for 5yrs now & it's still great.I'm the owner of quite a few high end light's & I use every one of them from time to time & my dereelight performs very well amongst very good company.

holygeez03

Enlightened
I was actually about to order a DBS-T head to mess with since it's $36 right now... but shipping to us is $50!!!!!????

Is that some sort of website glitch?

holygeez03

Enlightened
I received an email back from Alan at Deree... it turns out that they were having having a web site issue... shipping is now free so I grabbed a DBS-T head, which comes with a pill... I decided on the "new" XP-G2 pill that hits full power with a single cell (1X18650) and I should also be able to use my existing neutral and warm pills with 2x18650.

The best part: the XP-G2 pill will be domeless and neutral!!!

My Dereelight CL1H-T & DBS-T lego set will not be the cutting edge of technology, but it will hopefully be fun to mess around with...