• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Custom built Mag light triple leds with 18650 batteries PRICE DROP

Jvvjvv

Enlightened
I bought this some time ago and no idea of the builder. Machine work could not be any better.......perfect fltament of parts. Really a nice light. H L S momentary with 1/2 press or full press to stay on.
good feeling switch. Perfect/mint condition.....lives in a padded carrying case which is included plus 2 18650's with 2 charges on them. Just did the 2nd.
Excellent paint job.........jet black and shiner than most. A real "looker". I was very impressed when I received this and that doesn't happen very often.
medium800.jpg
medium800.jpg

Perfect flush fit of tail cap and bezel.

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg

standard.jpg

medium800.jpg

Fits the padded bag perfectly....goes all the way in and pull strings close off the opening.

medium800.jpg

Clips on anything with its own clip.......... can use rings to hook another clip........or great shoulder strap.

medium800.jpg

also has a belt loop
medium800.jpg

Comes with the 2 batteries. No idea on the leds......(sorry, no intentions of sell it when I got it and I have forgotten what they were.)..............nice white light, very nice beam, very bright.

First $189.00...... gets it shipped to USA...Paypal NOW $159.00 now $145.00 now $119.00 NOW $99.00

this is truly a very nice light!!

Last edited:

jimtesla

Newly Enlightened
Got the light Fast shipping its got a good throw
gave to the son for his Black Volt with Bat Man theme going
kept the holder for my Jayrob 4000 Mag light
Win Win
Thanks
=