• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Veleno Designs D2's Both nice. SOLD

YummyBacon!

Enlightened
BOTH SOLD & PAID, Thanks CPF! I have two very special Quantum D2's today. Both are Shelf Queens & feature custom fitted reflectors by CPF's very own Defabricata.
On top of that, my good friend Tana has reflowed new emitters onto new pills for me. The lights themselves have NO mods to their bodies, both can be
returned to stock if so desired.

*The Natural Finish D2 has been equipped with a Nichia 219B & fresh orange vials. Very limited use to light small objects & excellent condition. 200.00

*The seldom seen Black D2 has a pure Red XP-E (Not the "red-orange") and 2 Red Vials. The light is VERY bright & looks fantastic. I've had
several of these & by far this has the deepest, glossiest black of them. Also very light use indoors, excellent condition. 215.00
Conditons of sale:
1st I'll take/prompt payment takes precedent over discussions via PM.
Please add 6.00 for flat rate shipping USA, only. 50.00 insurance is included. Anything beyond that is up to you.
I reserve right to refuse sale.

These come with original boxes, although I only have one insert/o-rings/split rings (1st buyer gets this) Included in sale:
Box
Battery
original optics
Charger
One brand new spare QTC pill

** Please note** Only the D2 with orange Trits & Black D2 with Red Trits are for sale. Please don't PM me about the other lights (most are sold anyway)

Last edited:

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Re: Veleno Designs D2's Both nice.

Nice. Hadn't seen the glossy black before.

toastystuff

Enlightened
Re: Veleno Designs D2's Both nice.

I have a veleno dd ss for sale if anybody wants one.