Where to buy ThruNite Mini TN30 (2016)? (Help!)

N1TRO

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

I want to order the new thrunite mini tn30 (2016 version) for a birthday present (mid march). Where do you recommend purchasing this light?

Brightnite have confirmed they have ordered some but are about a month away.
What is the general opinion on HKequipment sales and how fast is their shipping to Australia?

Thanks,
N1TRO.

bdogps

Enlightened
From my experience it takes about a week to arrive to Melbourne. They claim "free shipping " but they already added the shipping into the total price.

N1TRO

Newly Enlightened
From my experience it takes about a week to arrive to Melbourne. They claim "free shipping " but they already added the shipping into the total price.

This is for HKequipment right? 1 week on free shipping from China?! If true that's awesome!

bdogps

Enlightened
This is for HKequipment right? 1 week on free shipping from China?! If true that's awesome!

The only thing is that Auspost has slowed down. This was back in 2014, I am not too sure about 2016. Ask them if they offer express shipping. Sorry about that, I should have mentioned this, as it is important.

N1TRO

Newly Enlightened
The only thing is that Auspost has slowed down. This was back in 2014, I am not too sure about 2016. Ask them if they offer express shipping. Sorry about that, I should have mentioned this, as it is important.

Ok thanks, no problem.

bdogps

Enlightened
Hello,

I know it's way past the order date and birthday, but I recently ordered a tc12 from hkequipment. I don't know if they went for the more cheaper postage or Singapore post is pretty bad. They posted it on 6 of March and tracking number cannot be found. So who knows how long it will take.