Opinions wanted on Modded Olight M22 Warrior VS New Eagletac T25C2

ch4ins4w

Newly Enlightened
I really like the looks of the Eagletac T25C2 with the XP-L Hi V3 led, but I have an Olight M22 Warrior that I put an XP-L Hi V2 led into myself. The M22-XP L really throws a nice beam. It has excellent throw, usable spill, and it is overall wonderful. I can't believe how effective it was to just mount a new led in this light. I know it is hard to make a comparison without seeing the M22-XP L or my being able to measure anything, but I am looking for opinions.

I want to buy the Eagletac, but will I get any great gain in throw and overall effectiveness? Is the T25C2 XP-L HI V3 driven harder? Does it have a brighter hot spot? Is there a big difference from the V2 to the V3? Will I get greater performance from the T25C2 VS my modded M22 or am I just getting a more sophisticated UI?

Thanks for any input.

BLUE LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
No you will not see a big difference in throw or output over your modded M22. Assuming you have focused the XP-L HI V2 correctly into the reflector.

If you want to see an improvement, then i would suggest the Eagletac S200C2 XP-L HI V3.

Croquette

Enlightened
May I ask you what size of pcb you have used to mod your m22 ?

I'd like to do the same to mine.

Thank you.

ch4ins4w

Newly Enlightened
Sure. I used the 20mm XP L Hi V2 1a from Mt Electronic. The screw heads fit in the cut outs for the lead wires. Mine lined up perfectly! It is amazing how it throws and still has a usable spill. I want to buy a new light, but I am afraid the new light can't compete with my modded M22.