Australian Recommenced Dealers list

N1TRO

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

Since I had to spend some time searching myself where to get stuff in Australia, I thought I would save others some time by creating a list of some great sellers/dealers. Also I have had great experiences with these dealers.

In Australia (Local):
  • Brightnite.com.au - these people are awesome, helpful and honest when I have asked questions and they go the extra mile. They even sent me and extra keeppower battery case because I like them the most!
  • Liteshop.com.au - haven't ordered from them yet but they are recommended by ThruNite along with brightnite.
  • Batteryworld - they have some 18650 batteries surprisingly enough. I would say they are decent to deal with and have some good quality batteries (my one has master instruments) at ok prices. Great if you need a battery and can't wait for shipping.
  • Vapeking.com.au - authorized AW dealer, said to be easy to deal with.

International:
  • ThruNite directly off website - currently closed for maintenance(?), ordered my TN35 bundle with 4 18650 batteries (they look awesome :) ) and a mcc-4 charger. Decent shipping times although my batteries were delayed due to some problems with exporting and shipping lithium batteries, but the light and charger got sent separately while the issue with the batteries was been resolved. The mcc-4 charger is awesome if you are looking for a charger. Great to deal with as well.
  • HKequipment.net - Have the latest stuff in stock. Ordered a ThruNite Mini TN30 (2016). Postage took 12 days and is free. They have an ebay site too. Great to deal with (they responded to an email I send at ~7pm).

If you have any more to add, let my know.

Thanks,
N1TRO.

Last edited:

harro

Enlightened
Whilst i have not bought from them in a while ( or anyone else ) , LED TORCH SHOP in Geelong, Vic has always done right by me. I had cause for a warranty on an E......C M..4, and it was honoured without question. Looking back, i think ive bought 25-30 lights from them over time.

ncgrass

Enlightened
+2 for liteshop.com.au

My dad and I have bought many products from them and have been impressed with the service, pricing and shipping every time.

matt4350

Enlightened
So far as international sellers go, I've used Banggood a few times. A google search will often bring up a coupon code for you, and the delivery times are pretty good. Last order took less than 2 weeks to get here. Free shipping makes a lot of difference.