Guide me to a good model Quark EDC light as we don't get them in OZ.

Oztorchfreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a rather large collection of lights now but I have never had a Quark light that can be an EDC light.

I hear Quark lights mentioned a lot in these threads.

Can you guys point me to a good model as we do not have sales of them over here in the land of OZ as far as I know?

CHEERS

reppans

Flashlight Enthusiast
Used/secondary market? They're still my favorite EDC in various configurations, but my priorities seem to differ from most folks around here. I own most iterations, and all the accessories, and they are now sold out of anything I would personally recommend.

Really depends on your priorities, they can be configured in so many ways.

twin63

Newly Enlightened
I agree with reppans' recommendation to look for a used model. I've carried Quarks in one variation or another (original models and Quark Pro series) for several years. I'm not a big fan of the newer Quark Click line. As for size, my primary EDC is 1xAA, but I find that the 2xCR123 size models EDC just as well.

Woods Walker

The Wood is cut, The Bacon is cooked, Now it’s tim
Sometimes carry a Quark 1XAA that can be changed into a 1XCR123 and run lithium ion. The 2XCR123 is also very UL. In fact compared to some of my heavier built lights they feel downright airlight. Pros and cons to that. Personally I agree with those saying look for one of the older Quark lights. The new smart lights look cool but not sure I would want to be early to that game. Almost forgot about the Quark twisty lights. Own two and they seen a good deal of use. 4/7 still makes those and for people who don't mind a twisty light they're a great EDC. Heck someone could probably EDC the 2xAA twisty as well. Gotta be the smallest most UL 2XAA out there.