Having problems with Nitecore.com!

Timothybil

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lately I haven't been able to get a good web page from www.nitecore.com. Now today I can't even reach the site. I normally use Firefox 64 bit under Windows 10, and I just tried Edge as well. No luck. Is anyone else having problems or is this just part of my trials and tribulations?

staticx57

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had no trouble getting on when I tried right now. Either they fixed it by now or its on your end.

ven

Flashaholic
Link just worked for me, i know Fenix has been down too at times............maybe same server :laughing:

Gryffin

Enlightened
Lately I haven't been able to get a good web page from www.nitecore.com. Now today I can't even reach the site. I normally use Firefox 64 bit under Windows 10, and I just tried Edge as well. No luck. Is anyone else having problems or is this just part of my trials and tribulations?

Funny, cos for *me* on OS X Safari, their site was broken for the last couple months, and they just *fixed* it about a week ago.

The fact they changed it could be the problem, your browser might have some parts of the old site cached. Empty your browser cache, and try it again.