Rail mount weapon light - P60

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
I guess depending on what you want to do, you could pick up some Surefire stuff from Ebay. Plenty of decent deals on weapon bodies & lights. You can basically put any drop in you want. They only issue is they are not bored out to fit 18650 cells. But for a weapon light, if it is for critical use, you want to use primary cells anyways. I have built several SF lego weapon lights for my play long guns. If you are ok using a mount, look up a SolarForce host.

Ranger-RSA

Newly Enlightened
Thanks, I have a Solarforce L2P and a Solarforce mount in the post with a pressure pad switch. Just looking for a rail mounted body to try as well.

NoNotAgain

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Surefire M660 uses a P60 drop in.

The M951/952 bodies depending on when manufactured can also accept the P60 drop-in.

You'll find from time to time that one of the auction places has NEW bodies in the $40-50 range or for a little more body and M93 mount.

The last one I can think of is that Pentagon made a weapons light that was pretty close to the Surefire. They were well made. Sometimes available via auction.

Ranger-RSA

Newly Enlightened
The Surefire M660 uses a P60 drop in.

The M951/952 bodies depending on when manufactured can also accept the P60 drop-in.

You'll find from time to time that one of the auction places has NEW bodies in the $40-50 range or for a little more body and M93 mount.

The last one I can think of is that Pentagon made a weapons light that was pretty close to the Surefire. They were well made. Sometimes available via auction.

thanks for the info, I'll look into those.