• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

NEW Product Announcement - Nitecore TM03 2800 Lumen LED Flashlight

NitecoreStore

Enlightened
Nitecore TM03 2800 Lumen LED Flashlight

Equipped with a CREE XHP70 LED
Built-In IMR18650 Battery with up to a 30 hour runtime
Beam Throw of 316 Yards
Currently available for Pre-Order; Est. Ship Date: 6/15/16

15% OFF with
CPF15OFF Coupon Code

Purchase at NITECORESTORE.COM

15% OFF with
CPF15OFF Coupon Code

15% OFF with
CPF15OFF Coupon Code

ven

Flashaholic
and the last part of the spec sheet stating 40lm for 30min needs addressing.

Liking the light, pushing boundaries is always :cool: in my book!

Can I ask why a 4mm body, any particular reason other than making sure it breaks a toe if dropped :laughing:

NitecoreStore

Enlightened
Thanks for pointing that out guys, we got the image swapped out with one showing the correct information.

NitecoreStore

Enlightened
Hi,

Is the estimated ship date still the same? I see another site is showing July 6th now. :-(

The factory is scheduled to ship out the TM03 on 6/13/2016. We are expecting it in stock by 6/20/2016. We will keep you updated if there is any change.

Gryffin

Enlightened
Can I ask why a 4mm body, any particular reason other than making sure it breaks a toe if dropped :laughing:

At that level of output :eek:oo:, it's probably to better conduct heat away from the emitter to your hand.

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast
I received mine today. So far I like it. It's VERY BRIGHT!!! It's dark out now so when I walk my dog, muahahahaha......

NitecoreStore

Enlightened
We just got these in! If you placed a pre-order, it should ship out today and if you were waiting until they were available, now they're here!

TEMPA

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone know if the Nitecore D4 charger will charge the proprietary battery that comes with the TM03?

Nitecore's website states it can be charged by "almost all smart chargers on the market" but then goes on to state they "highly recommend using Nitecore UM10" to charge it.

I am looking to buy the D4 for the convenience of charging my other batteries but also want to ensure it charges the TM03 battery too in case I decide to buy it when it becomes available here in Australia.

Thank you!

Bdm82

Flashlight Enthusiast
I tried it in the um10 and i2. It fits in the i2 but at the absolute limit... like .05mm more and it wouldn't fit. The um10 seems to accept a little more length. I could see someone damaging the battery covering in an i2 if not careful inserting it.

I realize I didn't actually answer your question, sorry about that... but perhaps it's a piece in the puzzle?

TEMPA

Newly Enlightened
I tried it in the um10 and i2. It fits in the i2 but at the absolute limit... like .05mm more and it wouldn't fit. The um10 seems to accept a little more length. I could see someone damaging the battery covering in an i2 if not careful inserting it.

I realize I didn't actually answer your question, sorry about that... but perhaps it's a piece in the puzzle?

thank you

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast
I use the Fenix ARE-C2 charger for all of my rechargeable batteries and I love it. The TM03 battery fits fine. This is the best charger I've ever had.