Lumintop TD16 XPL 920lm

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast
After I've got the Prince SS and enjoyed its outstanding quality I decided to pay attention to the mentioned medium thrower. But for some reason it is nearly impossible to find a review on this model. Its description claims 450 meter throw.

There are no reviews because the light is new or no one cares about it?

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Strange enough. Here its throw distance rated 531 meters. That effectively kills Armytek Predator Pro, taking into account Armytek's issues with quality control and bloated numbers.

Last edited:

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast
No. Cannot pull the trigger. The clip position is random and not easily user changeable (needs sandpaper work). Not acceptable for me for that price.

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Update: comes out that I was lying to myself. Several times I have prepared an order and cancelled it. Finally ordered...

Now I curse myself and look for quality fine grain sandpaper to treat possible clip misalignment :(

SG Hall

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you so much :) Wonder where from that reviewer has got 531 m?

[emoji106] It looks like an lumintop affiliated review ( bit hard to tell from the CPF app ) so perhaps the prototypes had a bit more throw before they settled upon the production version. I'm just speculating of course. Nitecore went through a phase of overestimating throw numbers too, but now they are pretty accurate.