Arc4+ Premium ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wisti

Newly Enlightened
The latin word Premium means "the best" .
Since there is the Arc4x the 4+ is no
longer the best one and should not be
called Premium !
Maybe superior is the right word to
compare it to the Arc4 .

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
For Christ's sake guys, give it a friggin' rest, will ya. I just spent the last 30-minutes weeding thru all the f***ing compaint messages about you all being pissed off. These were not a planned product. Let it go. Move on with life. In the Arc4, we have the best light for it's size available, period, end of story, with no exceptions. Feel deceived, feel f***ed over, feel like you were ripped-off, feel like the world is coming to an end, then send your friggin' Arc4 back for a refund and move on.

I was one of the (4) who I hope to be, fortuneate people to get one of these lights. Guess what? If I hadn't, I would have been pissed off, moved on and life would have continued. I wouldn't have wasted the bandwidth and everyone's time whining and f***ing moaning and bitching and complaining and on the verge of suicide.

Let it go, please. If you don't feel you have the best in the Arc4, return or sell it. There are many who are chomping at the bit to get their hands on one of these.

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh sure, easy for you to say Ray, you actually scored one...
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rant.gif

Kidding....., just kidding Ray. Deep breath, count to ten..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm with nascar, shut up already! I mean really, don't you have anything better to do with your time. I think this is the sorriest excuse for a thread that I've seen in quite some time. I don't think it will last very long....

Peter

Fastlane

Newly Enlightened
If it was called an "Arcus quattuor optimas" the Latin might be relevant. Since "premium" in English means: of exceptional quality... your logicus est insanus! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

chiaroscuro

Enlightened
night of the living,dead thread....drive a stake in it....

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dedhorse.gif

... and then let's spend our time on more constructive topics.

kaseri

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
this_is_nascar said:
For Christ's sake guys, give it a friggin' rest, will ya. I just spent the last 30-minutes weeding thru all the f***ing compaint messages about you all being pissed off. These were not a planned product. Let it go. Move on with life. In the Arc4, we have the best light for it's size available, period, end of story, with no exceptions. Feel deceived, feel f***ed over, feel like you were ripped-off, feel like the world is coming to an end, then send your friggin' Arc4 back for a refund and move on.

I was one of the (4) who I hope to be, fortuneate people to get one of these lights. Guess what? If I hadn't, I would have been pissed off, moved on and life would have continued. I wouldn't have wasted the bandwidth and everyone's time whining and f***ing moaning and bitching and complaining and on the verge of suicide.

Let it go, please. If you don't feel you have the best in the Arc4, return or sell it. There are many who are chomping at the bit to get their hands on one of these.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree %100 with you on this. I was another one of the lucky four but if I hadn't gotten a 4x I wouldn't have made a big deal about it like some of you are.

Give it a rest PLEASE!!! And if anyone out there now doesn't want their Arc4+ sell it. Lots of other members here are willing to take it off your hands (including me).

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
i know if i'd gotten an arc4x, i'd still be considering reselling it due to its shorter runtime, which i would not consider ideal for EDC. just MHO though. i admit i was disappointed that i didn't manage to get one, but this time next year the arc4x would probably be obselete.

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif
OK I'm done.(easy, isn't it?)
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

kakster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Look at the wording on the ARC4-X page....It distinctly says "LIMITED EDITION". ARC4+ is still a premium product, the top of the range EDC tool light as far as im concerned. How many of the X's will be carried, used and abused? None ill bet. They are collectors pieces.

Mister T

Newly Enlightened
Don't you see that this will lead to nothing? Can't you understand that the Arc4+ is currently the best light that can be produced in large quantities? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif

JOEYS

Newly Enlightened
so.. i`m from korea
i read&white english so-so

i will buy arc light..

which do you like better 4+ or lshf-p?

p.s i live korea in kyunggido

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
I second Kakster said. Arc4+ is an awesome EDC light, it's a dream for many people, and forget ARC4x since it is a collector flashlight for the moment /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Welcome to the CPF JOEYS!! Though I don't have a LSHF-P, I do have a LSH-P and an ARC 4+.

I truly like my LSH-P with it's GREAT beam, and GREAT white color! It has a nice hotspot in the center with a good amount of sidespill to illuminate the surrounding area. However of course, you are limited to one level of brightness (someone recently came out with a mod to allow two levels of brightness).

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE my new ARC 4+ and it has replaced my LSH-P! The beam and it's color are SUPERB and much better than my LSH-P (the beam on the LSH-P is still FINE, it's just that the ARC 4+ is BETTER!). The 4+'s beam's circumference (sidespill) is larger than that of the LSH-P. Remember the 4+ uses a reflector and the LSH-P uses an optic. I certainly like the beam off of a reflector better!!

With 16 levels of brightness and the ability to program the 4+ to use several of those for different tasks, it takes the place of several different flashlights!

The bezel diameter of the 4+ is larger than that of the LSH-P. This allows one to use the MiniMag anti-roll collar and colored lenses as well or SureFire's "E" series accessories (without the clip attached).

There is no knurling on the head end "yet", this is being discussed, as well as an optional tail switch guard perhaps.

Now that you're here on the CPF...depending on your priorities, why not get them both!! Look for a good price on a used LSHF-P in the B/S/T section - but definitely save your money for an ARC 4+!!!

This my opinion only and we certainly welcome any additional opinions and/or corrections/additions to what I've said here. There's certainly quite a lot of information in the ARC Flashlight thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.