Happy Birthday CPF!

Greta

Flashaholic
16 years ago today, CandlePowerForums.com went online. :party:

There is so much information within these forums... so much history! :wow:

Many of us have seen the flashlight industry literally explode beyond what most of us could have never even imagined in our wildest dreams... yup - we've seen it all! Including a $10K gold flashlight! :faint:

We've all made a few lifelong friends... and even said our final farewells to a few. :(

Many said CPF would fail and be nothing - most of those can't even claim crickets in their forums anymore :shakehead

And CPF is still shining bright :candle:

Thank you ALL for making CPF what it is today. It truly *IS* the members! :grouphug:

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow how I wish was here 16 years ago...I am grateful for the education CPF has given me, more so the great friends and acquaintances. Thanks for all you do "Greta"(nice new photo too)...I lift a glass of symbolic champagne and look forward to the next 16 years....

SG Hall

Flashlight Enthusiast
Happy sweet 16th to CPF. I've been here less than a year, but nothing compares to this place!

Great administration (thanks Greta), moderation, and loyal, knowledgeable and good hearted members. There's the odd nut here as well like any family! [emoji38]

Hat tip to you all. [emoji106]

sgt253

Enlightened
Happy Birthday CPF! Thank you to those that created it, maintain it, and populate it! I have really enjoyed the education over the last 12 years that I have been here. Here's to many more years!

ven

Flashaholic
Happy 16th CPF:party:, awesome achievement greta a huge THANK YOU for everything you do :bow:and the mods:rock: , members :rock:that made it happen and what it is, to such a success :clap:

:grouphug::rock:

forum_stats.png
CandlePowerForums Statistics

Threads 292,850 Posts 4,357,246 Members 270,669 Active Members 4,441

CPF recently achieved a new record for most users online at the same time, 5,042 on May 16, 2016 :twothumbs

sidecross

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF is one of my favorite places to visit. :thumbsup:

Capolini

Banned
Wow!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CPF!
:party:

Thanks for ALL the people that made it possible and keep it running!

Thanks to everyone for having me[,,and putting up w/ me at times!] here since AUGUST 4TH, 2013!!

If I was not on or never found CPF,,,I may have saved some money, but CAPO and I would not have been as safe,,,,no doubt about that!:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Happy Birthday to the one forums site where I spend an unhealthy amount of time each day. lovecpf

And to all the haters out there who will see this topic, and will post about it on their lame knock-off sites..... :nana:

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
Happy Birthday CPF and to all its members! And congratulations, Greta. We've never met but I know who you are. Thanks for all you've done... I can only imagine how it must feel to have built such a legacy as you have here.

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Happy Birthday CPF! Thank you to all and in particular Greta and all the moderators over the years! :)

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
CPF has been amazing for me the last 12 years educating me from using incan lights to white LED lights it is almost like a second childhood growing up here relearning new lighting technology. 12 years sure flies by fast for me and 16 I bet for those who were here at the beginning has flown by almost as fast.

Here are things to ponder about..... what will light technology be in another 16 years for us here. Things for me have changed like night and day from when I started here to now will everyone be using some sort of light projection device to surf the internet instead of hard LED OLED or whatever screens? Time will tell.

PocketLight88

Newly Enlightened
Happy birthday to CPF! Even though I don't post much, I like to read a lot of the threads. Cheers to another 16 years [emoji482]