Manker light customer service

DIPSTIX

Enlightened
My Manker E14 TIR optics broke when i had the head disassembled due to me not being careful and it falling on the wooden floor. I contacted MankerLight through email and let them know what happened and wanted to see if I could buy the TIR optics by itself via paypal. They were very helpful and said they could replace the part for free all i had to pay for was shipping. I am very happy with the're customer service that responded to my email within the night.

Last edited:

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow! That is extremely impressive! Manker is still a pretty small company with a small staff in China. It is great to hear they actually have at least one CS employee that knows good English. Not trying to sound bigoted but I have had some total lost in translation CS disasters with a couple Chinese manufacturer CS people where it was very painfully obvious they had no idea what I was saying. Responses would be bizarre gibberish I am looking at you Nitecore. On top of the gibberish response ads for some of their other lights would always be attached.

Gonna get a Manker. Not gonna get the little quad monster gonna wait for the mid size thrower they are talking about in their part of the forum. The little quad light gets that damn hot that fast? No thanks. Still Manker is innovating and pushing the envelope with their stuff with nothing more than a small office staff and a limited contract with one of the many factories in China that produce lights.

Tac Gunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good to hear! After sales support is important to me and one reason I don't like to buy new brands, I stick with the ones I know. If Manker gets the NW version released of the U21 I'm going to give in more consideration.

Celtic I agree about Nitecore and why I will no longer buy their products (at least not ones that cost more than 30 bucks)

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Glad you had a good experience with Manker. I haven't checked their lights out but maybe I'll keep them in mind after hearing this.

DIPSTIX

Enlightened
It was so easy to get a response from them I was thinking about asking to buy one of there quad LED MCPCBs but i didnt want to get greedy.

hyperloop

Flashlight Enthusiast
That is great customer service!! I have the Manker T01, it is a fantastic little thrower so tiny yet packed with ooomph (especially on a 14500)

DIPSTIX

Enlightened
Update, i asked to buy a new tail clicky because the one with the double spring got destroyed when modding. I said i will pay for the clicky and the shipping. They said they will send me an entire new tail cap for free i just have to pay shipping.

The Burgh

Newly Enlightened
These are indeed encouraging reports about Manker's customer service.

I own 3 of their torches: Two Quinlan U11s (one cool tint, the other neutral) and an Astrolux S41 (quad).

Happy with the lights but was a bit concerned with their published attitudes (on another light forum) about MAP. Perhaps the attitude was merely "lost in translation."

bdogps

Enlightened
Manker/Kronos are really nice. They donated all the sales from one their torches to a fellow BLF member that got cancer. In this light, they engraved his user name.

Screwball69N

Newly Enlightened
My U11 does not work thinking about taking it apart it turns on one mode and turns off will not do anything else the button is also lit when you screw the cap tight it also will not shut off at all has anyone else had this issue or no of a fix or possible reset

BobbyC777

Newly Enlightened
I have a Manker E02H (single AAA) headlamp which stopped working. My purchase was through HK Equipment and pre-sales customer service (Joyce in Hong Kong) was excellent. As was my initial warranty correspondence. I supplied requested videos of using new battery and showing that light no longer worked. Then nothing! It has been 4 weeks since I have heard from them and I have followed up with them a couple of times in that period without success.

I then contacted Manker directly. That was only 3 days ago but no response from them so far.

Seems strange that customer service went from being great to absolutely no response. Has anyone had contact with them recently

Thanks!

Bob

blub

Enlightened
My Mk34 switch broke last year, yeah, they responded but I never did anything about it. They wanted me to ship the light back to China and wouldn't just send me the part I needed. Nevermind. I tried that with my Jet Beam before, I got it back a few months later and they didn't fix it and it was worse than when I sent it in.

Last edited: