My Arc4+ has an adjustable locator flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

cman light

Newly Enlightened
When I turn on the locator flash option on my Arc4 and then use my flashlight as normal /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif and shut if off whatever level I was in the locator flashes, so if I triple click my Arc4 and then shut it off it will flash at level 16. I didn't know if I have a strange one or if they all do it?
Anybody else care to try it..
Read my post below /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

BobG

Newly Enlightened
You are correct.

I just set the locator beacon on and then triple clicked to dim and it flashes at dim. I turned it back on and toggled the light to secondary and shut it off and it flashed at that brightness. Same deal when I turned it off from primary. I turned it back on, triple clicked to dim and shut it off and it flashed at dim.

Just as a note it did not matter what setting the light was on before I entered the options menu. I entered the options menu from dim but the locator flash was quite bright when I first got out of the menu. It only flashed dim after I turned the light back on, triple clicked, and turned it off.

Great find - and one more time, everybody all at once - "What a great light!"

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
they all do, but the catch is that within a minute or so the flashes will gradually increase in brightness until it goes back up to full brightness.

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
don't feel bad about it; firstly your intentions were good, and secondly you had already found something even more cool before you posted this thread, and that would be your arc4+ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.