• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD - Surefire M2 Centurion, (3) Malakoff M60 Drop-ins, Lumensfactory EO-4 SOLD

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened
The Rules:
The first unconditional, "I'll take it" posted in the Sale Thread gets it. Payment via Paypal must follow within 24 hours please. No Paypal fees. If you require additional time to pay, then your response is conditional upon my approval of proposed terms.

Shipping:
$10.00 in the United States. If you want insurance – it is $3.00 for all items under $300, and $6.00 for all items $300 and over. Overseas shipping figure about $36.00 Registered Mail – Insurance is extra, if applicable for your destination.

#1 – SUREFIRE M2 CENTURION, (3) MALAKOFF DROP-INS, LUMENS FACTORY EO-4 ….Priced at $150 ... NOW SOLD!

This is a Surefire M2 Centurion – Millennium Series flashlight along with three-(3) Malakoff M60 Drop-ins (etched on brass) valued at $75.00 each (one is in the light). In addition, we have a Lumensfactory EO-4 Extreme High Output Reflector Module 3.7V 190 Lumens drop-in and the original surefire P61 6V lamp. Light can run off of 2 x 123's or one-(1) 17670 rechargeable.

Photo #1

Photo #2

Photo #3

Last edited:

ohitsjerico

Newly Enlightened
Re: For Sale - Surefire M2 Centurion, (3) Malakoff M60 Drop-ins, Lumensfactory EO-4,

I'll take it.

Edit: I'm still taking it, but question: is the tailcap matching ano? Also, any dents or marks of any sort?

Last edited:

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened
Re: For Sale - Surefire M2 Centurion, (3) Malakoff M60 Drop-ins, Lumensfactory EO-4,

The light was gently used at best. The only marks are on the tail cap where there are a couple of micro flea bites. The Tail Cap has a slightly darker anodizing from the rest of the light. At certain angles you cannot tell, then with others you can make it out. Very close! Just to be honest... it is in really good shape, but not in BRAND NEW condition as if you just bought it.

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened

in 5 Minutes.... SOLD!

Last edited: