LED drivers without PWM dimming

PeterFH

Newly Enlightened
Hello! Recently i found a really nifty part in the texas instruments catalog, the TPS61165. It is a LED boost driver that can run of a single Li* cell and can output a decent amount of power. What got my eye was that you can employ analog dimming and it has a one wire interface wich i like for a few reasons. Sadly the thing is a bit underpowered for what i would like to do, either 12V@350mA or 24V@200mA strings of LEDs wich is about double what this little guy can output. The power source is a single Li* cell that can safely deliver the current. I could not find another part with specs that come close in the catalog of the usual suspects (TI, Maxim, Linear, Analog) so i would like to ask. Can someone recommend me a IC that fits the bill? Analog dimming, around 2A switch current, runs from 3V to 4.2V to power a string of 4 or 8 LEDs at currents from 150 to 350mA. At the moment the best solutions seems to be to just use two TPS61165, that is still not too pricey and should work out just fine.