Can someone post a comparison picture x7 vs m43

DIPSTIX

Enlightened
Can someone take a picture of the m43 meteor and the olight x7 next to eachother so i can get a size comparison. It is going to play a big role in which one is going to be my next purchase.

SG Hall

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don't own either, but found this. [emoji106]

ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1476783422.837665.jpg

maukka

Enlightened
That's from my review of the Olight X7. And as can be seen from the pic, the X7 is significantly bigger than the M43 even though the grip the same size.

Weight without batteries:
Noctigon M43 350g
Olight X7 460g

mhanlen

Enlightened
I got a video review coming out later today too that compares both of these lights. Not to take anything away from Maukka though- because his review is awesome.

SG Hall

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's from my review of the Olight X7. And as can be seen from the pic, the X7 is significantly bigger than the M43 even though the grip the same size.

Weight without batteries:
Noctigon M43 350g
Olight X7 460g

Sorry maukka, I got that from mr google and thought I had seen it somewhere! I would have put the link in had I realised. A very fine review it is too. [emoji106]

I got a video review coming out later today too that compares both of these lights. Not to take anything away from Maukka though- because his review is awesome.

Agree, it's top notch. Looking forward to yours too. No pressure! [emoji38]

StandardBattery

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good Video... Missed out on the Meteor so I'm making' do with the Manker MK43 which is pretty cool. I don't need this X7, but .... a neutral tint would make it easier to pull the trigger.... I'm trying to resist and doing OK.... I think.

Yes you do have the most comprehensive flashlight videos, and sometimes your corny humor works, and you get points for research into things like the lyrics to Convoy :) This one might have been a little long, but normally no one comes close to getting the information you put into your videos let alone with the great presentation of spec type info and great comparisons to relevant lights.

mhanlen

Enlightened
Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't! Thanks man. I actually do a bit of research before most reviews. Some times it's country music song lyrics and other times it's about the thing I'm reviewing.