Just thought I'd share what I'm using my favorite flashlight for - please add some un

Xenophon

Newly Enlightened
I recently bought a Zebralight sc600 fd III Plus. Needless to say, I'm thrilled with it. I love the built quality. The light quality is absolutely gorgeous - a soft, bright flood with a lovely degree of warmth.

Now for my second purchase. I got Crowncoast double-collapsible golf umbrella in white. It can stand up to 60 mph winds even. What I use it for is a light modifier for phone portraits - either bounce, or shoot-through translucent (which is very controllable for the amount of specularity). The high CRI of the flashlight and a good compromise warmth make for great portraits.

And as for an everyday carry...lol...I'm almost silly about the number of times I find myself using it. The moonlight modes are perfect for stalking around the house at night or preserving your night vision. The mediums last forever and make a pleasant walking brightness. Bright, well, a flood at 1600 lumens is a thing of beauty. I've also used it many times - and loaned it in outdoor lines - as a hand warmer.

What are you using your favorite flashlight for? That's maybe not too usual? Or is.

There will be more flashlights in my future, but I'm a huge fan of Zebralight now. I love feeling like it's made as well as a good camera, gun, knife, or, well tool, which is what it is, ofc (and toy :) .