Thanks, Sasha !

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
Thanks Sasha!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Flashlightboy

Enlightened
The serving wench (her words not mine!) has done very good - yet again! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Sasha! This new software is great.

I realize you still have some things to do, but for now.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif I see your post number! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Raindrop

Enlightened
THANKS SASHA !

Really missed the board while it was down and thought it might last through the weekend. Glad to see the transition went so well.

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for all the great work you do around here Sasha. You should make roth do the house cleaning however, he should earn his keep.

drs2000

Newly Enlightened
To quote from da movies: "Smmooookin'!"

Thanks for the work!

Lookin' good..

Yours, drs the looking for lumens in all the wrong places.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smoker5.gif

smokinbasser

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmm, Curious, I thought I heard someone call my name in the previous post but,Well done Sasha!! It really is quite a bit faster loading now and if I am to understand you still need to"tweak it" it ought to scream then but this is nice. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
flowers.gif

Thanks!

Chief_Wiggum

Enlightened
All right! Thanks Sasha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif