When will Fenix make a soda can style 4x18650 light

DIPSTIX

Enlightened
Allot of these major manufacturer's are producing theses "soda can" lights that boasts high lumens with modest runtimes. Are there any rumors to if Fenix is going to get into the game with manufacturer's such as Noctigon, Olight, and Manker which already have a successful platform for this format? I would love to see their answer to this type of light.

Tac Gunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would be ok if it wasn't shrunk. The reason I have never gotten aboard the pop can light train is because most are so small they can't handle the heat for much longer than a minute, maybe two, before stepping down. I want a nice flood light that can handle 4k lumens for at least 5 minutes before stepping down.

harro

Enlightened
I'd hazard a guess also, that the LD75C is as close as you will ever get to a soda can style of light, from them. Their interest seems to be in smaller formats, these days. I've had no response from queries to Fenix, along these same lines, and updated TK61 style lights. I guess you also have to think, the flashaholic community is not really a big one, all things taken into account, and it may not be financially viable for them to do what most everyone else has already done.
As per comment #4, the LD75C is a good compromise. Mine does everything i ask of it, AND gives a decent runtime before stepdown.

cancow

Newly Enlightened
I would like to see a 2 x24650. 18650's can go the way of the dinosaur.

DIPSTIX

Enlightened
I disagree completely. At least for the next few years 2 18650 batteries will have a higher mah than 1 26650.