Need Help/Info with Nitecore TMO6s and or Batteries.

rookieshiner

Newly Enlightened
Cant figure out why when I charge/check batt. which are 10A Protected Li-ion Rehargeable 18650 3.7V 3500mah and unit takes 4 batteries but I leave light ready to go and every 5/6 months recharge batteries but 1st time I noticed that 2 batt still had 95% charge and the other 2 had only a 4% charge and 5% charge.

I thought that maybe this was due to fact that 2 of those batteries were about 2 months older and each had been used and recharged about 6 X , so I bought 2 more and now all 4 are brand new but then again today same thing 2 are at 95% and the other 2 at 4% and 5% and I don't get this?

Is it due to fact that 2 batt are placed button top up and other 2 the opposite and thus 2 use more juice? The light still works after being in storage 5/6 months with 2 batt at 95% and 2 at about 4/5% to me just really strange.

Any Help is greatly appreciated!

Thank You.

Last edited:

P1X4R

Newly Enlightened
This happens to mine as well. I have the older TM06 with the tailcap switch. I've also turned off the blue indicator light but there's still some kind of parasitic drain going on. Now I keep the batteries stored back in their plastic cases. Yes, it's annoying. I have other lights that I have easy access to in case of emergencies.