Arc4 Set Screws (when not using clip)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychomodo

Enlightened
Do you have an Arc4 and don't use the clip?
Do you want something to fill the thread holes and improve the look of the Arc4 but don't know where to get them?
This might help:
I got some black set screws (4-40) from my local hobby/model store. There are 10 in the pack and cost £2.20 (roughly $4). The label says "Team Losi" (www.teamlosi.com). Address: 13848 Magnolia Avenue, Chino, CA 91710.
Phone: (909) 465-9728
Fax: (909) 590-1496
email: [email protected]

The code on the packet is: A-6227
The barcode is: 6 60132 00570 2

You will need a very small allen key to fit them but they flush fit and look super.

I have 4 pair going spare, so if you are in UK, I will post a pair of these (no charge) to the first 4 to leave a message on this thread.

Hope this helps. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
hey i'd like a set...i could paypal you for the cost of posting them to singapore. let me know if that's ok with you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

DanM

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone know if you do not fill the screw holes with something, is the Arc 4 still weather tight?

chiaroscuro

Enlightened
Absolutely,we have been assured from on high.The screws go into(but not through) a chunk of metal. The only reasons to put anything into the screw holes is to make your Arc look maybe a little cooler and to protect the threads--who knows,you or someone else might want to use the clip someday.

Psychomodo

Enlightened
Sorry - I really just wanted to post to UK as I don't want the added expense of posting abroad. If you try your local Hobby or Model Store, I'm sure they will have some 4-40 set screws, or can order them, or will point you in the right direction. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Psychomodo

Enlightened
They are black.It doesn't say stainless on the packet - so I guess they are not. It does say:
"WARNING: This product contains CHEMICALS which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Read back label"
(no info on back label)
Hmmmmm - perhaps I shouldn't be using these? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

Klaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Psychomodo said:
Sorry - I really just wanted to post to UK as I don't want the added expense of posting abroad. If you try your local Hobby or Model Store, I'm sure they will have some 4-40 set screws, or can order them, or will point you in the right direction. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand the cost issue but would be glad to pay you for the postage though - the problem is that the 4-40 screws I suppose (no ARC4 on hand yet but pending) are the US/UK sized ones and not the standard metric sized we are used on this part of the bathtub. Can you confirm this ?

TIA

Klaus

Psychomodo

Enlightened
Light Knight - I'll post them to you tomorrow

Chamenos, Klaus and FrenchyLed - PM me your addresses and I'll post a pair to each of you (no charge).

All gone now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.