• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired [Sold] Sale: FiveMega Megalennium (3S Version) [ISGP]

Flea Bag

Enlightened
Greetings!

For sale is an FM Megalennium body (3x 18650 in series version) with matching tailcap that is installed with AW's 3-Level Soft-Start Switch. If you'd like a SureFire Turbohead to go with it, please let me know, but for now, it's just for sale without a head.

My personal favourite combo for this light is to run an MN61 (M4's higher output bulb option) in it at level 2 of the Soft-Start Switch and have brief blasts of max level 3 for long-distance spotting. Big hotspot that throws pretty far and an overall very practical combo for an incan lover! I estimate it to do over 800-1000 lumens or more and it will out-throw my XM-L modded LF Turbohead while having a larger hotspot! Of course, lots of other combos are possible and you could run LED heads/towers on it too or put one or two identical-length dummy cells in it to lower the voltage from 3 x li-ions to 2 x or whatever!

The body is in almost perfect condition except for a very tiny nick on one for the cooling fins. The tailcap has a small dent and some marks although annodizing is still mostly there on these flawed areas. I will post pictures tomorrow...

I'm asking for US$132 for it incluslive of international shipping via registered mail. Payment must be via Paypal or cash if picking it up from me in person.

Please contact me via e-mail through gmail.com of which my username is pureiridium. Thanks for looking!

Some of my past feedback and sales threads can be found here:

http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/sh...Battery-Carrier-Malkoff-M60-amp-Polarion-PH50!

http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/sh...re-Parts-amp-Gladius-Will-ship-anywhere!-ISGP

http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/sh...ght-Ops-Gladius-amp-SF-M6-MB20-battery-holder

Last edited:

hron61

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Sale: FiveMega Megalennium (3S Version) [ISGP]

That AW tail switch is as rare as hens teeth these days. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Flea Bag

Enlightened

Thanks for the responses everyone, (even you Ron! Nice to see you still hanging out here!) but I haven't even posted the pictures yet!

Now I'm in a bit of a pickle... I am rusty and haven't sold anything in a while and forgot to state who should get priority in terms of how they communicate their confirmation so I'll be open about it:

I have one PM from a guy who didn't post in this thread who said "I'll take it" at 3.27am. Then horizonseeker posted above at 3.37am, followed by DriferDan as seen above...

I'll just post the pictures to make sure the buyer knows what's they're getting and then ask who is still interested in the order I just mentioned okie? Hope that sounds fair to everyone!

DrafterDan

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yeah, that's fair. Generally it is the first person who posts I'll Take it in the sales thread. I suppose the final authority comes down to you, because it's your sale.

Flea Bag

Enlightened

Flea Bag

Enlightened

Yeah, that's fair. Generally it is the first person who posts I'll Take it in the sales thread. I suppose the final authority comes down to you, because it's your sale.

Agreed that posting one's intentions in the thread for all to see is ideal. Again, apologies on my part for forgetting to state the terms beforehand...

horizonseeker

Enlightened
Re: [SPF] Sale: FiveMega Megalennium (3S Version) [ISGP]

i am still definitely interested to take this home, but i will go with the decision of the owner as final.

DrafterDan

Flashlight Enthusiast

such a cool torch, especially with the AW soft start. I'm just too slow on the trigger this time!

Now I'm in a bit of a pickle... I am rusty and haven't sold anything in a while and forgot to state who should get priority in terms of how they communicate their confirmation so I'll be open about it:

I have one PM from a guy who didn't post in this thread who said "I'll take it" at 3.27am
. Then horizonseeker posted above at 3.37am, followed by DriferDan as seen above...

Please contact me via e-mail through gmail.com of which my username is pureiridium. Thanks for looking!

Not to be overL@@Ked. You did post instructions about contacting you. Which, apparently, no one followed. :whistle:

~ Chance

horizonseeker

Enlightened

i did see that part, but browsing on a cell phone, i took the easier route of posting, to secure the light before proceeding to other communication channels.

Flea Bag

Enlightened

It's now considered sold guys... Sorry again for the lack of proper instructions... In the past, when I frequented the forums much more, I had routine type-up of terms and conditions of shipping and payment that I would repeat for every sales thread. Forgot to do so for this one... But I just referred to some of my older threads and it did not state that the person who gets first priority must have posted in the main sales thread. That's funny to me, because for this thread, I myself thought that it should be the person who posts his/her intentions in the thread who should get priority... Now that I think about it though, I think the best is still for the earliest bird to catch the worm regardless of form of communication, espeically if there are multiple items to sell, although PMs and e-mails are not transparent and open like forum posts.

Flea Bag

Enlightened

Not to be overL@@Ked. You did post instructions about contacting you. Which, apparently, no one followed. :whistle:

~ Chance

Yes. From past experience, not many remember to get me at my e-mail addy, but instead post in the thread or send a PM. I don't blame anyone for that! I've been guilty of the same before!

A wise man told me it's better to fix the problem rather than the blame. Considering you've offered a sincere apology, there's nothing to do but move on. Still, we all know the disappointment of missing out on a hard to find light, especially when we thought we'd been first to state an "I'll take it. It's so good to see longtime members conducting themselves as gentlemen. Well done, guys. :twothumbs

~ Chance

DrafterDan

Flashlight Enthusiast

V, your Fivemega stuff rocks! However unless I am not understanding this correctly, the AW softstart switch is the key to making it happen. With the high-output bulbs/ I thought you needed the softstart switch to avoid blowing up the bulb.
S4y4Kt.jpg

I have one of your high output e-series incans, and I have to press the tailcap a few times before it lights up. With a higher powered setup, I thought this effect would be worse.
~D

fivemega

Flashlight Enthusiast

AW softstart switch is the key to making it happen. With the high-output bulbs/ I thought you needed the softstart switch to avoid blowing up the bulb.
When forwarded voltage to bulb is very close to instaflash point, then softstart switch is necessary.
3x18650 Megalennium-B works perfectly with FM1909 bulb without softstart because it runs well in this setup but not close to instaflash. This bulb was designed to work this way in this setup.
BTW, you can run any high power bulb without softstart if forwarded battery voltage is correct.

I have one of your high output e-series incans, and I have to press the tailcap a few times before it lights up. With a higher powered setup, I thought this effect would be worse.
When you use right brand protected battery in new condition or healthy state and individually fully recharged, this will eliminate double or triple click.

Last edited: