SureFire Slogan

SilverFox

Flashaholic
I love my SureFire lights and my wife is very impressed with them as well. I am just wondering if they really thought about their slogan on their tee shirt.

I tease my wife every night when she dons a SureFire tee shirt that has
"Smaller, Brighter, Better"
written across her chest...

Tom

lightemup

Flashaholic*
I wonder what the general public thinks of that slogan too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
The new one is better...

fear not the dark

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Lebkuecher

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think they need a new slogan now that they won't let dealers sell on line.

Smaller Brighter and now even Higher

Phaserburn

Flashlight Enthusiast
I used to work for a company that sells laminates. Their slogan was, "Stiffer, Stronger, Lasts Longer". It was printed on company shirts, etc.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

Phil_B

Enlightened
Given Surefires' latest gulf in customer and retailer relations,I think this might be more apposite
"SMARTING,BLIGHTED,BITTER"
Great lights,awful company IMO.After sales care sucks too,so I suppose the above applies to me too.
Won't buy from them again...

Bravo25

Flashlight Enthusiast
To be fair only one email had them sending me out a new pocket clip because the other broke. I have talked to to some retailers that are starting to see order comming in. Maybe this is something they do every year around the shot show?

Phil_B

Enlightened
Point taken Bravo,but when I contacted them about some shipping/tech issues they (several respondents)were much less than helpful. The absolute opposite to all trade I've done elsewhere by post,or by visiting,in the US.
But what can you say,great lights,I have several,so who's the sucker? :)

Bravo25

Flashlight Enthusiast
Phil I wouldn't discount your post at all. I have had my share of bad experiences with SF, and the CS. On this occasion they preformed well, and I feel it is only fair to present both sides. I wear one of the T-shirts, and I own several lights, but there sure are times I have come up with my own slogan. Probably shouldn't post it in a family forum though.

Greta

Flashaholic
Have any of you had bad experiences with other manufacturers? Just curious....

kakster

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's amazing how fast this turned into a SF bashing thread /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
I meant my slogan as a joke, i think Surefires are worth every penny. As to customer service, i cant comment, because of all the SFs i own, not a single one has gone wrong yet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
kakster... I guess some just can't let it go... or haven't figured out yet that no one is holding a gun to their head and that if they don't like something, they don't have to buy it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

lightemup

Flashaholic*
Hey Sasha, is that 'fear not the dark' Surefire's actual new slogan? Very nice indeed if it is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

As much as I do not like the new developments with Surefire sales, they really are quality products, and except for a personal issue I have with them in terms of water resistance (I really want to know what they are rated for /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif ) I will continue to purchase and operate them.

I have been in contact with Surefire Customer Service twice over a problem with my B90 batteries, as well as a 'prematurely' blown p60 lamp. Both times the items were replaced without question, and customer service was excellent. You can't get any better than that. And along with what I have seen of Arc (I don't own an Arc), in my opinion, they are truly up there as the best flashlight manufacturer.

I'm dissapointed with their sales policies, but it won't prevent my future purchases, it will only possibly reduce the number of Surefire products that I purchase in the future.

Greta

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Hey Sasha, is that 'fear not the dark' Surefire's actual new slogan?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I have a T-shirt with that on the front... and the X200 on the back... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

lightemup

Flashaholic*
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif More jealous I could not be Sasha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif And I only just got a shirt with the old slogan /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Pellidon

Flashlight Enthusiast
Guess they forgot about rechargeables and turbo heads in the smaller part.....

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Or at my local shop it should read, 'For allegedly expensive lights, we can't keep them in stock.'

The only problem I see is that for a tatical light, It is hard to crack one over the head with authority.

Just being a smart a** /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif