Surefire Prices

DimBeam

Enlightened
Who has the lowest Internet prices on Surefire Flashlights? I am looking at the L4 currently.

oldgrandpajack

Enlightened
Saw a couple go for a "BUY IT NOW" price, on Ebay, of $129.99, a few days ago. If you blinked, you missed them. Unforunately, I blinked!
oldgrandpajack

tsg68

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would say Dan at Tactical Warehouse has the lowest, he definitely has great service. I think in your case, the more important question is, who actually has the light in stock? I think you'd have to email around to see who's got it. From what I have heard Surefire does not even have stock to ship on the 5W luxeon lights.

Tad /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

jbroker83

Enlightened
Man, I don't mean to rub anything in, but I got my L4 at a store that gave me a 40.00 off coupon/promotion on anything over 140.00 in the store. Just happened that the L4 they had was being sold for 140.00, so I got mine for 100 bucks!!! Not bad for a great light that has a nice, pure white luxeon in it.

BugLightGeek

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rant.gif