Introduce Arc to a Friend & enter to win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Some of you may remember our, "Get your foot in the Door" specials. We offered LSL and LSH LED flashlights at discounted prices to encourage people who have yet to get their first Arc to do so. My thinking is that most of those people will then buy our other products.

I think most people who visit the Arc forum already own an Arc so I propose the next step: your friends and family. I could spend the big bucks on advertising or I could just ask you guys to help me out. By all means, tell your friends and family about Arc and our quality but even better is to give them a truly usefull gift of their own.

Here's the deal:

We take the LSH-S, which is a high tech, LED flashlight with all the made in USA technology you would expect from Arc including current regulation, temp limit, water proof, hard anodize t6 housing, interchangeable battery pack (included), nylon carry pouch, High Dome Luxeon Stat LED producing 13-17 lumens and the dual mode Kroll clicky switch on the tail. The regular price for just the light was $130 but we are including the 2AA pack accessory and the Nylon carry pouch, all for only $99.95.

LSa6.jpg

But there's more. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Each order on our website for an LSH-S kit will count as a raffle ticket and entry into a contest to win the coveted Arc4x! At over 46 lumens in a tiny 1x123 package, this is the hottest light we make and is in strong demand at $275 each. April 15th, we will draw the winner from all LSH-S kit orders.

Now of course, you can buy the LSH-S kit for yourself too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif The LSH-S is a good light for EDC use, survival kit (10 year shelf life with battery), glove box, tool kit, etc. It is backed by Arc's lifetime warranty and is a "Arc Factory First" quality item.

LSH-S are also good candidates for mods (note that some mods will void your warranty). Mods include different color LEDs, higher currents, rechargeable batteries, etc. This forum has a strong bit of 'know how' and assistance in the area of mods and flashlight technology in general. I also frequent this forum and can help out with most questions.

So to review: great light, great price and a chance to win a rare Arc4x. The LSH-S is in stock right now and we can ship your order usually within 24 hours. Click HERE to order!

More details: The Arc4x is in very short supply. From time to time, we will offer them here on the CPF for $275 as outlined. But we are also offering 1 through this promotion. When you order an LSH-S, you will receive a standard order confirmation with your order number. That number is your raffle number. If you order 2 lights on that order, your order number will be entered 2 times in the file. This increases your chances of winning of course. We will then load all those numbers into a file and use a random number generator to select the winner. There will be only 1 winner and that winner will be announced on the CPF in this thread after April 16th. This LSH-S promotion will only continue till March 31st. Orders placed after the 31st will not be elgilbe for the Arc4x drawing. The normal 30-day satisfaction gurantee on the LSH-S will vary from 14-30 days so that the LSH-S will only be replaced under warranty after April 14th. No refunds or exchanges will be provided after that date for obvious reasons. Prior to the 14th, the units can be returned for a full refund or exchange.

Thank you.

Peter Gransee (Owner of Arc Flashlight)

daloosh

Flashaholic*,
Peter ended the special a day or two ago, and has just announced this one tonite.

daloosh

VMamie

Newly Enlightened
So, just curious, what are the list of mods that are OK and wouldn't void the warranty?

firehawk

Newly Enlightened
How about receiving two raffle tickets when buying more than one ar4+. I recently ordered another to replace the one I gave to a friend.

Miciobigio

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
VMamie said:
So, just curious, what are the list of mods that are OK and wouldn't void the warranty?

[/ QUOTE ]

All the mods void the warranty ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

waion

Newly Enlightened
Alhough this is still a very attractive special offer, I still prefer the ended "Get Your Foot in the Door #2" that I unfortunately missed several days ago, as it seemed quite a lot cheaper to me.

Hope this personal thinking won't provoke any unpleasring feelings to the Arc fans here.

sygyzy

Enlightened
Tempting but seeing as how it was offered cheaper at one time, I'll wait to see if it ever hits those levels again. Who knows, I might get impatient and order this anyway.

TheFire

Enlightened
This is really cool! Great idea Peter. I've been needing an excuse to order a few more... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Paul

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just a reminder, Wednesday of this week is the last day orders will count towards the Arc4x drawing.

Peter

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will post the winner later this month and we will send our next Arc4x to them. The 4x will be the new rev2 design.

Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.