beer can shopping

matt_j

Enlightened
I love beer. I used to be a big Beck's drinker. Than I switched over to Guinness and Murphy's. Now I sincerely enjoy Bodingtons. After 9/11 in order to support economy I swang back Bud and Bud light (and it is still my brew of choice for this refreshing feeling). Lately I've been on the binge of testing new stuff. Just picked up couple of six packs of Dogfish IPA and Amber Ale. But it really doesn't matter. I like good beer. What is some of your favorite stuff to drink?

Matt

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bud and Bud light? Ugh. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

If you want a clean tasting "refreshing" beer, try a Labatt Blue. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Peter

matt_j

Enlightened
hahahahahhaha pbr just became a new beer to drink in NYC... 4 bucks a bottle in the bar... yuppie stuff...

raggie33

*the raggedier*
in like 2 hours i will have 12 cans for ya lol ill make ya a deal. they will be empty

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sapporo
Asahi (sp?)

When possible in bottles.

I no like the taste in aluminum cans.

WildernessJohn

Newly Enlightened
When I can afford it, Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout or Imperial Stout. The other 99.999% of the time it's whatever is on sale . /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Bravo25

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
polak187 said:
hahahahahhaha pbr just became a new beer to drink in NYC... 4 bucks a bottle in the bar... yuppie stuff...

[/ QUOTE ]

and here I've been drinking it for 25 years.

Wylie

Enlightened
I have to agree some of the IPA line up is very tasty. I just tried a Michelob Honey Lager the other day and would suggest it to anyone. The honey flavor pulls a little of the bitter flavor away and gives the beer a pretty refreshing flavor.
I also like the Amber Bock by Michelob which is a dark beer that is really smooth considering it is a dark brew.

Although I will do canned beers the taste is way different then bottled beer!
What's good for the bottle isn't always good for the can,
Wylie

B@rt

Flashaholic
Not a canned beer,(bottled) but a favourite of mine. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Barbar honey beer. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Barbar__.jpg

Fortunately I live near a well stocked beer shop, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif more than 500 different ones to choose from... Canned beer just doesn't do it for me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Saaby

Flashaholic
Dang you all. I saw 'beer can shopping' and thought "LOL! Thought of suggestion. Lets see what's up with the car shopping thread" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif Did a double take and wouldn't you know it--it wally was "Beer can shopping"

matt_j

Enlightened
hahahahaha. got ya. I've been awake since Friday 0500 and would love a nice cold one but I have to report back in 1 hour so no beer for me for another 24 hrs.

Matt

Darell

Flashaholic
Well, I hope you're happy. Now I'm thirsty again. Can't remember the last time I had beer out of a *can*! (Unless you count the keg as a can, I suppose)