Surefire part # request

richpalm

Banned
Hi all,

Anyone got the part # for the M3 cookie cutter bezel? Wanna put one on one of my M3's.

Thanks!

Rich

Size15's

Flashaholic
I don't think you'll be able to get just the bezel based on it's part number. Best bet is to call SureFire and ask them if they have any spare you can buy.

Al

oldgrandpajack

Enlightened
Don't know the part number, but there is one on Ebay. Member jcciv is selling it. The old M3 bezel is the Z46. Don't know if Surefire has given the new one a different designation or not.
oldgrandepajack

Size15's

Flashaholic
Z46 is not a part number.

The point is that you want a specific version of a bezel (of which there are many variants) and the best way to know what you're getting is to talk to SureFire about buying exactly that from them.

Of course, you could find one somebody is selling...

Al

BrightFlashlites

Newly Enlightened
The latest Z46's I received from SF were the latest 'cookie cutter' / 'strike' bezel design.

richpalm

Banned
[ QUOTE ]
oldgrandpajack said:
Don't know the part number, but there is one on Ebay. Member jcciv is selling it. The old M3 bezel is the Z46. Don't know if Surefire has given the new one a different designation or not.
oldgrandepajack

[/ QUOTE ]

Aaaaaaa... he doesn't do "buy it now" which is the only way I do Ebay. Poor loser. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

Thanks for mentioning it though, but I filter everything out but "buy it now." (HINT)

Just want it for looks anyway.

Rich

BrightFlashlites

Newly Enlightened
I really wish I had few more of the old style though, I don't think the Strike bezel belongs on the weapons system units as it can/could be painful for the user in certain situations.