• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired All sold - thanks!

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi all - time to do some house cleaning.

ALL PRICES SHIPPED TO 50 US STATES. INSURANCE EXTRA. INTERNATIONAL, REACH OUT TO ME TO SEE IF A) I WILL SHIP TO YOU AND B) WHAT YOUR ACTUAL SHIPPING COSTS WILL BE. FIRST "I'LL TAKE IT" POSTED IN THIS THREAD WINS THE ITEM. PM'S WILL BE RESPONDED TO BUT YOU MUST POST IN THE THREAD TO CLAIM THE ITEM

SOLD - Surefire 6P PLUS clicky tail cap.

Picked this up from Troy on a whim. It was opened by Troy but I never reopened it. I'm throwing in a clicky tail cap.

SOLD - $60 - $35

SOLD - Emisar D4S with 4000k SST20 emitters and the cell that is shown. I have the original box.

SOLD - $40

SOLD - Fireflies E07 in clear anodized aluminum with Nichia 219B-V1 R9080. I don't know for sure, but the tint looks like it's 5000k to me. Also includes the shown Samsung cell. I have the original box and clip.

SOLD- $40

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Roger Sully

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS - Surefire, Emisar, Fireflies

Thanks guys. I was actually going to grab it for KartRacer31. He was after mine for a while now lol. @addictedmatt this ones yours!

mckeand13

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take:
Surefire 6P PLUS clicky tail cap.

Picked this up from Troy on a whim. It was opened by Troy but I never reopened it. I'm throwing in a clicky tail cap.

$60 - $35

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

SPF to mckeand13 with backup to thermal guy

Thanks! PM sent to Mike...

I'll take:
Surefire 6P PLUS clicky tail cap.

$60 - $35

Back up on the 6 p

Just in case 

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast