How often do you see Olight sales?

Norseman

Newly Enlightened
So I really want to get the Olight S1RII Baton. I got my first Olight this week. I ordered the Seeker 2 Pro that went on sale last Friday. But that sale seemed like it was a one time introductory sale because it's a new model.

Do they have regular sales that I might catch the S1RII Baton on? Or is that model not likely to be on sale any time soon?

I don't mind waiting to save a few bucks. But if they never have sales then I'll just order today lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

archimedes

Flashaholic
Olight has their own Manufacturers Forum on CPF. You would probably get more accurate information by asking there instead.

Norseman

Newly Enlightened
One of the guys on here hooked me up: Ozythemandias has an online store and can get really good discounts from time to time. His site is photonphreaks.com

Norseman

Newly Enlightened
56dc14390cddfb21dd6f7eb344f540fa.jpg

@Ozythemandias I got the light and it is awesome! I love it ...thanks again for the hookup!

Norseman

Newly Enlightened
I have a bit of a noob question. Is it ok to leave these Olights connected to their charger constantly or are we supposed to drain them to a certain degree before putting them back on charge?

DMS1970

Enlightened
Black Friday to Christmas seems to be the best Olight sales. A lot of sellers used to have there own Olight sales, but they seem to all be controlled by the manufacturer now...

Norseman

Newly Enlightened
I don't know if you saw, but Ozythemandias was able to get a discount for me.