Glad to find this site

oscar

Newly Enlightened
Can't tell you how happy I am to find this site. I am a flashlight nut. I always give lights to friends for Christmas and birthdays. My family thinks that I am nuts, but I love it. I have several maglights, an old Kel-Lite and lots of Ray-O-Vac Workhorses in the cars and house. I rafted the Colorado River thru the Grand Canyon several years ago and took several disposable lights, a mini-mag and a Workhorse. There were a couple of ladlies who didnt bring a light and I cant tell you how grateful they were when I gave them one of my spares. I firmly believe that you cant have too many guns, lights or batteries. I have been thinking about getting a Sure-Fire 6-P. Again, great to find this site and I look forward to learning from you folks.

Size15's

Flashaholic
Welcome Oscar!

A little aside:
When I was walking down the Grand Canyon's 'Kabab' Trail (any UK student has a better chance of finding my "joke" funny)
Anyway, I found that giving a female a litre of water generated many thanks. (I took 5L down and didn't regret it).

I've given out flashlights. People may think you're nuts but who do they come to for a flashlight? Who always has a Flashlight? Who?

The Flashaholic!
grin.gif

Al

X-CalBR8

Flashlight Enthusiast
"I firmly believe that you cant have too many guns, lights or batteries."

Amen to that.
grin.gif
BTW, Welcome to the forum.