my new fav light since i started likeing lights

raggie33

*the raggedier*
raggie has left the reservation. :lolsign:
sad face i waited all day then at night it was to crowded outside. so i wait to 4 am i walk to where they knocked down some buldings . i turn on light and almost instantly it ramped down. and battery died im not sure if my charger was funny becuase the batts are so small

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are you using decent cells raggie?
I see that your light should do about 35 minutes once it steps down to 300Lm.
I'm using the new Vapcell 16340s and they are very good batteries.
P

raggie33

*the raggedier*
yep im useing the same batts as you. got them for 4 bucks a piece

AVService

Flashlight Enthusiast
Did your light not come packed with the Olight Battery?
Mine works just fine so I have to wonder why you are not mentioning the battery that the light ships with?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Did your light not come packed with the Olight Battery?
Mine works just fine so I have to wonder why you are not mentioning the battery that the light ships with?
yeah it came with it but it has such low mah

Barrington

Newly Enlightened
Hi Raggie. I got mine about a fortnight ago. Whilst such a small battery is never going to deliver high output AND long run times my experience has been broadly in line with Olights published specs. Also if you let the torch cool down it will provide several bursts of max output on one charge. It may be woryh noting that the battery supplied with the torch is a high current drain version. Ordinary lithium batteries won't allow the torch to work to spec. I recommend you have another try with the original battery and see how it compares.

Barrington

Newly Enlightened
Oh... and just to add some further thoughts on the torch - I am delighted with it! It is much smaller than I expected. Actually shorter than some AAA torches I have. And way smaller than any AA torches I own. It has immediately become my EDC torch of choice. It fits in my pocket almost unnoticed. I would say that it is not a keychain light because of it's magnetic charging tail. This is the one feature that I would probably change if I could. The magnetic charger works well and, of course
, looks cool. But it means that it is not compatible with all the usb leads I have around - by my bed, in the office, in the kitchen and in the car etc. So you HAVE to carry the special cable around with you if you expect to charge it. And if you lose it you are stuffed!! But this aside this is now one of my favourite torches ever!

She's a tiny one.

KeGZg0C.jpg