Looking for new light mainly for walks

berfles

Newly Enlightened
I don't really have a price in mind, but I want something that can hit 4000 lumens and throw the light quite a bit while maintaining some flood, and something that has a few different brightness modes so it's not all or nothing. I was looking at the Acebeam L30 GenII because that form factor is exactly what I am looking for, but I started watching reviews that complained about the beam quality and it kinds of scared me off. Then I saw the Klarus XT21X which is also the perfect size and lumens but I've never heard of that brand before. I don't really see anything on Olight's site that meets what I want, briefly checked Fenix but it's kind of the same story.

lightfooted

Flashlight Enthusiast
Klarus has been around for a while and is decent. I have an XT11GT that I like very much. Honestly I don't think you'd be disappointed.

340pd

Newly Enlightened
Malkoff MD2 with hi/lo ring. Low is perfect walking and having vehicles notice you. Quick twist of the wrist and plenty of flood when you need more.

berfles

Newly Enlightened
Thought I'd update this and say I got a Mateminco MT07VN from Vinh and couldn't be happier. 7700 lumens and Anduril interface.