Replacement Lamp Module for T.O.P. Flaslight?

BenjaminX

Newly Enlightened
I have four Tactical Operations Products (T.O.P.) 6V Xenon Tactical Flashlights with black Zytel body (Part #LX6ZK2B). Recently, the bulb died in two of these flashlights, so I am looking for a replacement lamp assembly, preferably LED, but I'll also use another xenon lamp if that's what's available. I have been unable to find any bulb replacements that fit this flashlight. I bought this (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07K1VM3ZV/?tag=cpf0b6-20) from Amazon, but it did not come close to fitting the flashlight. Any suggestions?

lightfooted

Flashlight Enthusiast
Have you tried any P60 drop-ins designed for Surefire lights? The lights look essentially like Surefire 6P knock-offs. If they are as close as they seem the P60 style modules found at Lumens Factory, Illumination Gear, Malkoff Devices and a few others just might fit.

BenjaminX

Newly Enlightened
I thought it was close to the P60 as well -- the part I purchased from Amazon was the "BESTSUN Hot Newest CREE 26.5mm XPL V6 LED 1300 Lumens 3.6V - 9V Single 1-Mode P60 Design Drop-in Module." It was too thick to fit into the flashlight.