Malkoff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish 14

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anyone else see the new MALKOFF head the e2xtd? 600 lumens with a lux at 70,000 @ 1 meter. $189, I think I'm gonna pull the trigger on it tonight.
Any thoughts?

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

Fish 14

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just saw it! Looks nice! Little less wide hotspot than the Hyper Throw?
Not sure, I do have the e2 hyper throw but haven't ordered the e2xtd yet. By the looks of it the head seems to be larger in diameter than the e2ht. So I would have to think the hotspot will be slightly larger.

Last edited:

TomK85

Newly Enlightened
Not sure, I do have the e2 hyper throw but haven't ordered the e2xtd yet. By the looks of it the head seems to be larger in diameter than the e2ht. So I would have to think the hotspot will be slightly larger.

And the HT 'only' has 500 lumens. This looks like much more based on the amp draw.

Fish 14

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nope: the Netherlands. My $180 Wildcat costed me $310 after shipping and taxes.
Ouch. That's a bummer. I have a coupon code that I don't plan on using if that will help you out on future purchases. Let me know if you want it

Fish 14

Flashlight Enthusiast
And the HT 'only' has 500 lumens. This looks like much more based on the amp draw.
Not sure I'm following. Are you saying the ht should put out more than 500 lumens?

Fish 14

Flashlight Enthusiast
No, the HT puts out 500, this one much more
Correct 600 lumens, I just placed the order for it. It will be here on Wednesday. That's my fourth MALKOFF purchase in the past 2 weeks.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Hey just so we can keep everything straight you mind taking this Conversation to the dedicated Malkoff thread?

Fish 14

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey just so we can keep everything straight you mind taking this Conversation to the dedicated Malkoff thread?
No problem bud. I'm not sure on how to move it tho.

Kestrel

Flashaholic
Honestly, it's OK to just continue the current conversation in a relevant thread in the Malkoff subforum.
I'd be happy to close this thread down once folks continue there; thanks in advance,

Status
Not open for further replies.