• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *ALL SOLD*, Thanks to all

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome back my fellow CPFers:grin2: Nothing left to see, I promise I'm done this time

I am listing a few more lights. Thanks for stopping by:candle: If i am off on my pricing; feel free to make a reasonable offer.

As usual: Paypal is preferred method of payment. Shipping will be free in the US.
I will ship international but shipping must be traceable. I usually ship priority flat rate on all shipments. I will pay a tiny portion of costs on international sales to accommodate the equivalent of free US shipping.
*IF YOU WANT FULL INSURANCE, you will be responsible for the premium*

:thanks: for all the support. I appreciate all of you very much

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SOLD Items:

1. Peak Eiger Logan 17500 Stainless (Brand New). I am the original owner and purchased directly from Peak. PRODUCTS PAGE
This is the keychain model with Hicri LED. It includes original packing, momentary switch, and battery adapter kit. It is brand new and only used for a few minutes to test. Unfortunately this light is not for me and needs your home. If memory serves correctly, this light puts out nearly 400lm on li-ion and i think around half that on eneloop/AAPaid $133: $105 shipped
SOLD to NBP:thumbsup:
VVZ5lDh.jpg
Tk1OHTM.jpg

2. Malkoff MD2 365nm UV (New): Original owner only played with it 1 time. SPECS
$120 shipped SOLD to AginTheLaw
QiRHNnv.jpg
DWwIMNq.jpg

3. Ankor: This light is new but does have some marks on tail. PRODUCT INFO
The Product info link takes you to one of the threads here from Grail Of Light (creator of the flashlight. It has a 219b 5000k, 4 mode light with SOS, its an 18350 light. Bezel ring is titanium with copper accents. I'm mainly looking for just shipping and a little extra for this light. I have never used it and just want to find a good home for it. So my price is $15 shipped SOLD to Hron61:thumbsup:
T5U0HdC.jpg
d8Eyvmb.jpg

4. Malkoff: M31L 219b v2. Rated@115lm, 4000k, 92cri? Basically new and only tested for the Malkoff community. I think this is the best M31 option out of the line. New these are $69+ ship: My price $35 shipped SOLD to bignc
Pics make it look dirty but I will clean it up and it will look better than new when you get it.
jUxHpT8.jpg
ggQsyEd.jpg

5. Malkoff: 16650 MDC Cool White 5700k xp-L. This light is new but has some marks that should be able to be seen in pics.
These retail for $160; my price $80 shipped SOLD to A1sealbeach
uwKy67l.jpg
dAmsbeM.jpg
3DwitX6.jpg
mdbXTo7.jpg
9Y4e9z2.jpg
KwL1J7h.jpg

6. Malkoff: MD3 Body/ Tri-Switch. This is new but you can see 2 marks on the body and 1 on the tail (pictured): these are $82 new, my price $55 shipped SOLD to A1 sealbeach
nBiSfBs.jpg
KJzXkWT.jpg
Ibv42CQ.jpg

7. Malkoff: MD3 Body/ Switch: This is new but you can see marks on the tail (pictured): these are $71 new, my price $45 shipped Sold to ThermalGuy
ub9W4RL.jpg
JGl4vVI.jpg

8. Malkoff: MD1 Body/ Switch: Used for testing. These cost $60 for just the body w/o tailcap. Tails have marks as shown in pics: My price $60 shipped w/ tri SOLD to ThermalGuy
9X7Lep0.jpg
6GP8KC0.jpg

9. Malkoff: MD1.5 Body/ Switch. Used for testing. These cost $60 for just the body w/o tailcap. Tails have marks as shown in pics: My price $50 shipped with std tail ​SOLD to Wicky
7HAysAO.jpg
hGGBPs8.jpg
b5p9GW2.jpg

10. Malkoff: MDC 123 219b v2. New/unused. New price $110, my price $90 shipped head SOLD to Dorken, Body SOLD to Thermalguy
3qAs6OC.jpg

11. Malkoff: MDC 2xAA body: New factory blem. tiny bit of anno missing inside where the switch boot is and has the tiny b scribed into it. My price $35 shipped SOLD to dorken
XWFCN2x.jpg
2TUiZ6q.jpg

12. Malkoff: MDC 219b v2 AA. Head is New, body has marks seen in pics (same marks shown from 2 different angles) $100 shipped SOLD
ojLXjpG.jpg
2WtgAzG.jpg
s55tMzM.jpg

13. MDC N HA LMH head 3.4-6v, rated @ 375lm: Has some tiny marks on the tip of the head. Head only unless someone wants to run it on a 123 body. New price $85. My price $63 shipped Sold to A1sealbeach
qowMCWe.jpg
YNpTbGL.jpg

14. Malkoff: MDC one off: Warm AA. One of a kind: The head is new but I saw one tiny mark (pictured); the body is a new factory blem. you can see where the anodizing didn't take. $100 shipped SOLD to Dotcpf
jKhLFhI.jpg
pEpRk93.jpg

15. M91BN 4000k from group buy, #4 of 10: New, only tested for the community.... $95 shipped can be purchased with above MD3 or MD2 bodies and heads with or w/o H/L ring for add costs
These lights are omnivores; they will work on a multitude of batter configurations including single cell. These are one of the most versatile modules that we've seen in a long while. These are floody with a range of 300-400ft (not tested). They are a lower output version similar to a wildcat v6 but they are not full diffuse (you can see the hotspot). If you are not familiar with these great modules; I believe there is a thread on them in the Malkoff section along with some runtime info. I think I also have some runtime graphs posted in my runtime thread SOLD complete w/#16 ($300 for the complete pr)
2AIF1eO.jpg
VVbVzRE.jpg

uXEFJQz.jpg
0yZ5foG.jpg

16. M91BN 5000k from group buy #4 of 16: New, only tested for the community.....$95 shipped can be purchased with above MD3 or MD2 bodies and heads with or w/o H/L ring for add costs
These lights are omnivores; they will work on a multitude of batter configurations including single cell. These are one of the most versatile modules that we've seen in a long while. These are floody with a range of 300-400ft (not tested). They are a lower output version similar to a wildcat v6 but they are not full diffuse (you can see the hotspot). If you are not familiar with these great modules; I believe there is a thread on them in the Malkoff section along with some runtime info. I think I also have some runtime graphs posted in my runtime thread ​Sold complete pr w/ #15

xT0Cfvw.jpg
r1O9JdN.jpg

EY9oixq.jpg
Ly4V9EG.jpg

17. Malkoff: Vintage (hard to find) SN 0023 one piece MD2 with Kroll: Brand new never used.... $115 shipped SOLD to Dotcpf
dk8DnbB.jpg
VdbOytn.jpg

18. Malkoff: M361 219b v2. Never really been used except maybe some testing. I will make it look better than new before it goes (probably should do that before the pic) I am the original owner as 99% of the items. This module has been working with H/L ring with 6 modes (3 low low modes and regular LMH) However i cannot guarantee that it will hold up as 6 modes on these are hit/miss.

Module only: New pricing is $77.50; my price $60 shipped...With new 22.3 head and H/L add $40=total of $100 for module complete with head/ H/L. Sadly I do not have any bodies left to make a complete light. SOLD to JimmyBoots
1 small ding at the tip of the head, otherwise new.

this is 4000k 93cri IIRC, rated@275lm. I have some specs in my runtime thread, not sure if I ever did any high mode runtime tests on it though.
BB4Xr7G.jpg
Ephnr9m.jpg
y30Mkws.jpg
p3wfKfy.jpg
Mm9DPEe.jpg

19. Mallkoff: MDC AA Neutral: 4000k xp-g2/ [email protected]/8/90 lm. Original owner, light is in good used condition. There are several small marks, which hopefully can be seen in the pics. New pricing is $114, my price $55 shipped SOLD to A1Sealbeach
49jDupS.jpg
Kex9xKF.jpg
ytbsFFN.jpg
bnN83ad.jpg
xKvz1Jj.jpg
YqTsP6C.jpg
C74sUsQ.jpg
UBCo53j.jpg

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
Re: FS* Peak Eiger Logan 17500, Malkoff UV

I will take the Logan please.

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast

It's yours, just sent you a pm with pp addy. Thanks and hope you enjoy it.

nbp

Flashaholic

Thanks. Just perfect timing to try this. With the included kit it really is an omnivore. Seems a great emergency light! PP sent!

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks. Just perfect timing to try this. With the included kit it really is an omnivore. Seems a great emergency light! PP sent!

What is an omnivore? I'm assuming you're speaking of what he calls a battery adapter?

nbp

Flashaholic

What is an omnivore? I'm assuming you're speaking of what he calls a battery adapter?

A light that can take multiple sizes of cells or varying voltages or chemistries. It eats everything. :)

hron61

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ill take the Ankor 219b light please. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS* Malkoff UV/ Ankor

@ Hron: sent you pm it's yours

@xdavy: long time buddy; hope all is well at your location. I let go of most of my collection a little while ago. Not sure what i have left i'm willing to part with. I thought i had a few, just not sure. I'm also hoping to head out on the road this week, so i don't want to do too much at one time.

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS* Malkoff UV

Can you add another package to your mail run...I'll take the md2 uv. Send your PayPal again