Canadian Radio Shack Have Mag 2C for C$12.50

CalgaryGuy

Enlightened
For those who lives in Canada, Canadian Radio Shack has the Mag 2C for C$12.50 at www.radioshack.ca web page. It's free shipping but you have to pay tax according to your province. Get them while they are cheap, not sure why but they are cheap. Regular price is about C$30.

Edit: For those who doesn't know, Mag 2C is great for modding with three CR123A battery. Combined it with KPR112 bulb, you can get about 180 lumen light for about C$22 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CalgaryGuy

Enlightened
Re: Canadian RS Have Mag 2C for C$12.50

Hi, I'm reviving this thread as there might be new Canadian users since last post of half a year ago. Radio Shack Canada is still selling Mag 2C for C$12.50 with free shipping.

flashlite

Enlightened

I just happened to be in Edmonton right now on business. Can you also buy these in the RS stores at that price?

CalgaryGuy

Enlightened

I live in Calgary and haven't been able to find it in any local store. You might want to call them to check and you might get lucky that some store in Edmonton could carry them.

greg_in_canada

Flashlight Enthusiast

I used their "Find it in-store" button and there
are none in Saskatchewan or in Edmonton Alberta.

What a great price thought, especially since there is
free shipping.

Greg

wasabe64

Flashaholic*

Nope, only free shipping to most of Canada.

Their web form does not even allow you to create an address outside of Canada, so you can't estimate a shipping cost.

flashlite

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
wasabe64 said:
Nope, only free shipping to most of Canada.

Their web form does not even allow you to create an address outside of Canada, so you can't estimate a shipping cost.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what I've found out too. That's a shame....C$12.50 translates to about US$9.50. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

2dim

Enlightened

I'm already checking out colored 2C's for Hotbeam, so if I find anything comparable I'll let everyone know.

moraino

Enlightened

Ha, you have to register to buy them. I wonder if they ever have them in stock...

Heck

Enlightened

It shows out of stock in all the Radio Shacks around my area......they got some knock off maglites in there though.