I love my Arc4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Icee

I used to have a Arc LSL, but alas that poor light was stolen from me while I was doing some repairs inside an arcade machine. Sigh.

Anywho, my arc4, which replaced my LSL is now an extention of my body. It goes everywhere I go (except the shower). So this evening I decided to clean out the switch and adjust the spring so the switch could have the ol push to it like the first day I got it. I had everything out on my desk all the pieces in order. The spring popped outta my hands and in a huff not to loose the darned thing, I grab my arc4 to shed some light on where it might have rolled. ~Push push push~ "No light?..." /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Ahhh, time to get a spare.

Keep up the good work Mr. Gransee! I eagerly await the Arc4 AA tail so I can use NiMH AA's!

Chris

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
why don't you take it in the shower? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Mikhail

Newly Enlightened
Icee, are you sure you misplace Arc LSL somewhere in arcade machine? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

I

Icee

The first thing I did was take the crappy cabinet apart to look for my precious light, but after I overcame that initial feeling of loss, and calm my feelings of anger and rage, I noticed that a bunch of my other tools were missing too. "Ehhh. PffFFFT. $50 tools, whatever. Who the #$%^ took my Arc?!" Also another dead giveaway (I wish I acted on it at the time) was there was a dude looming over me for like 10 minutes.

Oh! After I made the post about the shower, I took my Arc into the shower to Tilex the caluk. No mildew can escape the 4+! (and tilex, but thats besides the point)

nightshade

Enlightened
Welcome Icee,and I couldn't agree more,I've seen many critical posts regarding the 4+.In my opinion it really is the Mercedes of every-day-carry lights. I've tried many,many lights over the past several years.The 4+ is the only light that I've ever purchased that has not disappointed me in any way.So,to everyone at Arc,many thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.