Panasonic eneloop charger recommendation

Aalsen

Newly Enlightened
Im hardly using anything else than eneloop AA and AAA and would like a good charger with termination and without trickle- or top off charging.
Any suggestions?

xxo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Panasonic CC-17 is a great basic smart charger, a bit slow but very dependable and easy on the cells.

adamlau

Flashlight Enthusiast
SkyRC MC300. I have three eneloop AAA charging right now. Can customize term voltage (std eneloop profile = 1.65v default). Can enable/disable trickle (std eneloop profile = default disabled).

Last edited:

Aalsen

Newly Enlightened
The mc3000 looks a little too advanced :p
CC-17 looks nice, but what about the bq-cc87? Just found a local store that has it in stock.

Lateck

Newly Enlightened
For my AA's and other Ni-Mhs I use a Maha PowerEx MH-C808M. Charges AAA to D cells and 8 at a time..

xxo

Flashlight Enthusiast
The mc3000 looks a little too advanced :p
CC-17 looks nice, but what about the bq-cc87? Just found a local store that has it in stock.

Might be a little too fast for everyday charging, but looks like it would be a good travel charger. If you want to buy local, costco sells Energizer branded AA/AAA NiMH sets with a Energizer branded cc-75 charger, which is similar to the cc-17. Costco used to sell these same kits under the Eneloop brand.

edcninja

Newly Enlightened
Ive got a ton of eneloop batteries, have saved me hundreds with 3 kids and too many battery powered toys to count. I use this charger to keep the batteries all topped off and ready to go when i need them. Ive got 2 of them and I would buy it again in a heartbeat. Tenergy TN438 16 Bay Battery Charger for AAA and AA

Last edited by a moderator:

zoulas

Newly Enlightened
The MAHA/Powerex chargers have long been known to be the best.