Holster for Inova X1

BlueGerbil

Newly Enlightened
I´m looking for a Inova X1 as a EDC.
I´m carrying a Leatherman Wave in the original Leatherman holster.

Is there anything in the same style as the Leatherman holster for both the tool and the lamp ? Do I get some sort of holster with the X1 ? If so, which quality is it ?

TIA !

Regards,

Jan

Prolepsis

Enlightened
Hi BlueGerbil:

My X1 didn't come with a holster, but some do, from what I recall. And, from what I know, they are similar to the holsters for the X5--basically, a open holster with a belt loop. I'm sorry, but I don't have a picture of one for you... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Zelandeth

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here's a quick pic of the standard X1 Holster.

No belt loop I'm afraid, but it does a nice job of keeping the light clean and scratch free if carried around in a pocket a lot, and is of a pretty good quality. I imagine a belt loop could be affixed to it pretty easily.
holster.jpg

C

Cosmic Superchunk

My Inova X1 (purchased from Brightguy) came with a holster and it does have a belt loop. Quality if the holster is just like that of the X5, but the belt loop is sewn in the back, so the light doesn't ride low like the X5's.

Prolepsis

Enlightened
Zelandeth:

Thanks for the picture! Isn't the little "top" flap piece the loop? I don't have an X1 holster, so I can't compare. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

EDIT: Nevermind, Cosmic Superchunk answered my question. Thanks!